Let it out

~Dawn's POV~

The day is near and I'm a tad bit nervous, not because I'm going to meet One Direction, but because I'm leaving Luke behind. I don't even remember how I entertained myself without Luke's smart comments and sweet kisses. Or without his hand touching mine while we walked to places. I don't know if I'm going to be able to be away from him for a month and a half. I have'nt even told him about what my dad said over the phone a couple of day's ago. About how he lives in London and how he want's me to move in with him and his wife. I forgot if he said kid's or kid, so maybe even his kids. It's hard to think that my dad had kid's after me... Or even another wife after my mum for that matter...

I wonder what he looks like now? What color eyes does he have or what color hair? I don't remember much, only that he would sing to me sometimes. When I'd feel sick or when I was bored he'd sit me down and sing a song to me. Honestly I don't even remember how the song went... How his voice sounded as he sang to me...

This infuriated me. 'He left me! It's all his fault!' Now that I'm thinking so deep while sitting in bed listening to music, I felt abandoned.

Finally getting up off my comfortable, purple covered bed. I walked to my piano. I don't want to think about this anymore. I should be happy right? I'm going to see the most popular band and get to spend time with them -for a whole month and a half! I have the best boyfriend anyone can ask for. Just because there's some small bumps in the road, does'nt mean nothing.

"Lights go out and I can't be saved. Tides that I tried to swim against..." I played the right notes at the right time getting the rhythm of 'Clocks' by Cold play. I learned this song a couple years ago, along with a bunch of others. It felt good to play it again and feel the coolness of the keys against my fingers. 

Playing a couple more songs like 'Someone like you' by Adele and 'Mad world' by Gery Jewels, I got bored. I trudged down stairs to see what my mum was up to. Since it is Wednesday I would think she would like to spend at least sometime with me, but no. She was sitting at the kitchen bar flipping through papers or writing on one, occasionally she would look through facebook at people's boring statuses. 

"Mum? You do know that I leave in two day's, right?" I asked going on the other side of the bar to see her face. She nodded slowly still looking at her phone. "I guess..." Before I was about to walk away to the lounge room my mum finally spoke.

"Oh, Dawn?" I turned slightly, looking at her. "Don't forget to pack everything your going to need." There you have it folk's, the "Caring" mum yep that's it! I nodded and headed for the lounging area. 

Remembering that Luke was busy and so were beau and Jai, I sat there realizing that I needed a friend to talk to, more like a best friend. 'Well I have'nt spoke to Scarlet for a while..." I thought as i picked up my Iphone. 

30 minutes latter I opened the door to a cheerily looking Scarlet. Her shiny chocolate brown hair hung naturally wavy down to her mid back. Her white skin -almost as pale as me- was the slightest bit of red. Her off the shoulder crop-top stuck to her thin figure.

"Scar!" I cheered draping my arms around her neck and bringing her close to me in a hug.

"Dawn! I missed you so much!" Letting her go we exchanged quick comments on how we look or how we have been.

"Oh! Did I tell you I went to California? In America!" Air head as always, yells while I took her up to my room. 

"So that's where you've been! How was it?" I was happy for her. I have always wanted to go to America, but I just never have the time.

Scarlet and I talked about her trip and how she meet a lot of cute guys. Eventually she turned the conversation on me.

"So... How has your break been?" I looked at her for a little with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Well... I'm going out with Luke..." I started, acting like it was'nt a big deal, but my face showed how happy I was.

"OMG! Really?! That's so amazing!!" She exclaimed as a blush creeped up my neck and onto the apples of my cheeks.

"Not only that, but I'm going to London and meeting One Direction... For a month and a half..." She looked at as if I was lying to her face.

"Is that a joke?" I shook me head and she immediately jumped for joy.

"OMG! I'm so happy for you!"

The day went just like that, telling Scarlet about whats going on and she putting her input on it. I realized I missed her a lot. She has been my best friend since 4th grade along with Erika....'Yuk!' my mind spat as I thought of her.

Our fun day ended at 11:00 when her mum, El called for Scarlet to go home. 

"Bye Scar!" I shouted as she reached her car. 

"See you when you get back Ray!" I laughed at the nicknames we gave each other a long time ago as I walked back into my house and up the stairs to my room. 

My mum came up and said good night. Finally paying attention to me. You know, some people think that when your an only child you get all the attention you could ever want, but that's not the case here. I hardly get acknowledged by my mum, most of the time's she's not even here. She always goes to work in a different city and leaves me here. I can say that I do miss her love and care. I miss her hugs when I'm upset or her soup when I'm sick. I just miss her...

~Yeah this was just a filler. Just letting you into Dawn's thoughts and feelings about a bunch of things:) I hope you enjoyed this boring chapter! anywho! Who wants to be Beuas GF? or Jai's? :) Ask in the comments! <3~