Ride like an R6

~Three votes and at least Twp comments for the next chapter.~ 

~Dawn’s POV~

I’ve just woken up to Zayn and Louis singing loudly in the room next door to mine. I check the clock and it reads ‘8:06’ in the morning!

“ZAYN! LOUIS!” I called from under my comforter. I could have slept in for at least two more hours!

“Yes?!” They called back turning down the volume of their speakers. ‘Radioactive’ by Imagine Dragons was pumping out. 

“Get your arse over here!” They bursted through my bedroom door and came to my bedside. I stayed quiet without moving until they poked me. “Arghhhh!” I pounced on them, throwing my covers off and jumping on to Louis.

“Agh! Get it off! Zayn help!” Zayn’s laughter bubbled out. Louis ran around the room with me on his back.

“Okay, Louis! Stop Lou! Aghhh!” He nearly dropped me while in my closet. “Lou put me down!” He did what I told him and dropped me right near my bed. “You couldn’t at least put me on my bed?!” He chuckled while shaking his head.

“That would be too nice.”

“Dawn why’d you call us in here?” Zayn asked, helping me up off the floor.

“Well it’s like only 8:14 and you woke me up. I could have had two good hours of sleep, but no!” Zayn gave me a guilty face while Louis shrugged. “Louis you’re acting sassier today. What’s up?” He gave me a look I really couldn’t read and sat on my bed.

“Just El has been getting mad at me lately and I don’t know why.” He looked down at his hands then back up to my face. “What should I do?” I pondered over that thought while brushing my imaginary mustache.

“Louis just ask her. I’m sure she will tell you what’s going on.”

“Or she would get even angrier and Louis would come to the conclusion that I had and say that it’s her time of the month…” The nice words from Zayn Malik everyone!

“Zayn! That’s not always the matter. There could be something on her mind. You never know unless you try.” They both smiled and nodded their heads. “Let’s go jam in your room!” All of us pilled in Louis room and blasted some music. We danced around like mad men/woman and singed to the music horribly. Soon enough Harry came into the room followed by Liam. I looked for Niall in his room, but he wasn’t there.

“Hey Liam, where’s your Irish mate?” I winked asking where Niall was. Surely he should know right. They are best mates. I used to ship them so hard; I think Niam is so cute!

“Ugh… He left to do something about half an hour ago. I have absolutely no idea where he went though.” Shrugging it off I went to my room to take a quick shower, throw on black skinny jeans, a panda crop-top and my rider boots that I missed so much.

“Let’s jam!” I came back and put on my iPod blasting the Fray's album.

*************************************************************************************

Niall came thirty minutes after me and the guys danced around and sang for a bit. He pulled me away, outside and into his car.

“Niall where are we off to?” I asked for the fourth time this car ride. It’s been more than fifteen minutes and I’m getting impatient.

“Dawn! You’re so aggravating!” Niall chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

“Well I wouldn’t be if you would just tell me where we’re going, Ni.” He shook his head.