This !?!

~Dawn's POV~

"Dawn get up!" Ugh sometimes don't you just want parents to like DIE!!! -Just kidding, I'm just not in the mood-

"Kay!" Yelling back down the stairs all I could think about was Erika and the stupid grin playing on her face. When brushing my hair and teeth I started humming my favorite song -Moments by One Direction-. I realized I don't have any comfortable cloths to wear, so I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a few rips, a grey top along with a red blazer and a pair of red Toms. At least my heart did'nt hurt as much. 

"Hey mum..." She was on the phone in a deep conversation. She put's up her pointer finger -signaling me to wait-

Clicking the 'End' button on her Iphone, she put it down.

"Dawn..." Her face showed surprise and happiness, which made me curious. "There's some really good new's!" She jumped off her chair in joy. It made me more nervous then curious.

"Erika cheated." She said calmly as my face went blank.

~Erika's POV~ 

"Rude!" I yelled at the lady on the phone for calling me shallow.

"Well just so you know, your not going on an all expense payed trip to London and you can forget about the concert!" With that said -in an angry voice- she hung up and crushed my dream.... What was I thinking? 'Your so stupid Erika!'. I guess the blade was calling me, because next thing I knew, my arm was bleeding. 

~Dawns POV~

 "I won? W-What?!? How?!" My excitement took over my body and made me jump around and dance like a crazy person. I bet the neighbors probably think someone is trying to murder me, because of my screams. 

"Well someone turned her in for fraud. His name was Luke." She winked at me, but all I could think was 'Luke Brooks?! The hottest senior in High school?!' 

"Really?" I said with a puzzled expression. 

"Yup! You should thank him. He got you the trip!" Her smile was curved up all the way to her eyes and gave her the dimples that were passed down to me. 

"Ahhhhhh!! Okay! I'll be back, I'm going to find him and thank him!" I ran out the door and into my Honda. Driving to the place where I know i'll find him at. 

The Reserve -a not to cool game shop- is the place where him and his friends always go to. I know what your thinking -Hot guy = Game shop?- Yes he's a hot very hot guy and known to many popular girls, but he is'nt the type to play football or sports unless it's on a t.v with a remote controller. 

I di'nt know what I was doing untill I reached the door and stopped in my tracks. 

"Dawn?" Hearing a husky voice say from the side, I turned around to see Luke and his two friends. Smoke coming out of his mouth. Luke Brooks -Gamer and Smoker- Does'nt really fit his name, but oh well. 

"Hey Luke!" I tried not to sound to happy, but it was bubbling inside of me waiting to burst out. 

"What are you doing here?" He took another drag from his cigarette, then tossed it on the floor, crushing it. 

"Oh I just wanted to say thank you for um... Turning in your sister." I walked over and sat down on the bench with him next to me. He's so cute and he's so close to me that I can smell his cologne mix with cigarette smoke. I really missed this.

"Oh yeah... It took a lot for me to, but it was'nt right for her to do that." He looked away and his friends left inside. Looking at him I took in his features -Long legs and arms, short chocolate curly brown hair and hazel eyes, his eyes are a perfect almond shape and that smile, oh that smile can make your heart melt. To top it all off he has a lip piercing on the right bottom lip. Iv'e always liked Luke better than his twin Jai. Jai has ear piercings, but i'm not saying that Jai is'nt cute it's just that I love lip piercings. When he turned to me, his light face lifted into that smile. "Who won anyways?"