Miss You

~Dawn's POV~

Today is Thursday and I leave tomorrow in the morning. Luke is going to stay the night like always so he could be with me until I leave.

"Lukkeee!" I whined when he got off the bed and ruined my comfortable cuddle with him.

Babee." He whined back. "Hold on one sec." I nodded in his direction then cuddled into the pillow, rapping the covers around my shoulders. "Love, close your eyes." I did what I was told, before I sat up on the bed waiting. 

"Is this another one of your surprises?" He did'nt answer, but I heard shuffling coming from where he was. "I'll take that as a yes?" 

"Okay, you can open them now." My eyes fluttered open and when my sight came into focus I realized he was holding a swede box in his hands.

"Whaa?" He lifted the top of the box and what was in it made me smile like a freak. 

"Dawn... You are the most perfect girl have ever meet. I know that we've only been going out for two weeks, but I've known you since forever. You mean so much to me..." He stopped for a second looking for the right words to say. "This might come as a shock to you and you might not feel the same way, but.... I think I'm in love with you." My heart was pounding harder in my chest and tears were brimming my eye lids. I stared up at him, gazing into his perfect hazel eyes.

"Luke..." I kneeled on the bed to be at least a little taller to reach his face. "I know I'm in love with you." A tear slipped down my cheek and he cached it. Placing a kiss where the tear was then a soft one on my lips. Luke picked up the silver bracelet with a light blue charm on it that say's 'I'm your's forever'  In cursive letters. He took my right wrist and clasped it onto it. I hugged him tightly around his neck. 

"I'm going to miss you so much, Luke." I said crying softly in the crock of his neck. I know it's only for a month and a half, but it's going to be hard to be without him. 

"Babe don't worry about me. I should worry about you, your going to be with five older guys in one house!" I giggled as he looked down at me. 

"It's okay babe. I promise they wont touch me, but I'm not making any promises not to touch them." I smiled cheekily and gave him a wink. 

"Your a goober babe." He tackled me onto the bed. Wrestling me while tickling my sides, making me gasp for air.

"Okay... Okay... I promise not to!" I said between breaths. Luke chuckled and got off of me. Kissing my lips.

"I love you!" He shout/whispered into my ear making me giggle. 

"I love you too!" I did the same, making him tug me into his arms while we lay in my bed. 

"Babe it's 3:00, what do you want to do?" I looked up to Luke as he looked down at me. Shrugging I buried my face into his chest taking a nice deep breath, smelling Luke's Armani Code cologne. I'm going to miss this...

"Luke? Whats Beau and Jai doing?" I smirked.

**************************************************************************************************

An hour latter me and Luke opened the door to Beau, Jai and two unfamiliar girls. They both were short and had brown straight hair. The one closest to Jai who I presume to be his girlfriend, had glasses that complimented her soft brown eyes. She was not to skinny not to big -the perfect size. Her white -almost pale- face had little to no make-up on, her cheeks looked like a natural shade of pink. She wore a Blue floral top with white shorts topping the outfit off with grey Toms. Her smile was welcoming.