This city

~Dawn's POV~

The drive to the airport took about 30 minutes. 30 minutes for me to think about Luke and think about all the "fun" I'm going to have. I did'nt cry because I know I'll see him soon.

As I got onto the plain I sent him a quick text. 

To~ LukeBrooks<3:) 

: I'm getting on the plain now. Love you. I'll call when I land :) ♥

He texted back that he already misses me and he loves me more. The whole plain ride was just me thinking about how sweet and kind Luke was. I eventually took out my sketch diary and sketch pencils. I was touching up a drawing of a black whole with butterfly's and dragonfly's flying out of it. I was drawing it to symbolize that we don't have forever so make the most of it. Butterfly's live for two days at the most, where as dragonfly's live for only a day if we only lived for a day what would you do? That's what I'm always thinking about. 

It was about two hours into the flight and we still had four more to go. I pulled out my Ipod turning it up all the way. It pumped out 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran. The flight attendant came up and offered soda and those little bags of peanuts. I took a Pepsi then went back to listening to music, but before I fell asleep I remembered that funny time with Emily and Gabby st my house.

"What is your favorite kind of candy Dawn?" Em asked while we went up to my room. 

"Jolly ranchers!" I cheered and opened my door letting Em and Gabby in. 

"Wow... Your room is amazing..." Gabby breathed I gave a 'thanks' to her as I stared at my room. My dark four poster bed sat on the far wall. I had a window couch with purple fluffy pillows. One Directions posters hung all around the room. 

"Anyways what about you Em? What's your favorite?" Her light green eyes looked at me deeply. 

"Umm... I would have to say... Gummy worms!" She walked over to my bed and sat down. I picked up my phone and skimmed through Twitter.

"What about you little Gabby?" I asked. She was looking at my room still, but then turned to me.

"I really like chocolate covered umm... I can't say it.. Pe- Pen- Penis-PEANUTS!" Her face lit up like a firetruck, her eyes wide with embarrassment as me and Em rolled around the floor clutching our stomachs in laughter. "I meant Peanuts! Gah!" She sighed in defeat. 

"It's alright Em. I would like to try chocolate covered penis also!" I winked, being my perverted self while getting back up. Emily rose, still giggling while Gabby's face tinted into a light pink. 

I woke up to Martha shaking me. 

"Get up doll. We're here!" She said in her normal happy tone. I gave a 'Thanks' and started packing my carry on bag. My Sketch Diary, pencils and colors were scattered on the seat next to me. That's not a good impression...

"Are you ready to meet the boy's?" Martha spoke. I smiled haply and nodded my head enthusiastically. 

"Yes. I can't wait!" I'm not like most Directioners. Most of them would scream and cry when they meet them, but I do things differently. Famous people are really just regular people that have amazing talents. They are just awesome human beings. 

Once off the plain we went to baggage claim. I got all of my things and followed Martha out to the car. 

"Dawn this is Reed. He is here with all the paper work, like if you get hurt we can treat you and stuff like that." She said as we got into the car.