Moments

~Dawn's POV~

(NOT EDITED)

Yesterday was great. I had so much fun with the guy's.

When I woke up this morning I smelt food cooking. I got up and looked at the time 8:45 the clock read. I did my morning rutean -Took shower, blowdryed hair, washed face, brushed hair and teeth, and got changed. I tugged on some light washed shorts with a pink "Free Hugs" shirt with long sleeves. I pulled on my grey udd's and headed out my door after applying mascara to my long lashes.

"Hey Liam!" I greeted him in the kitchen where he stood making the wonderful aroma of waffles and bacon.

"Dawn, your up. Are you hungry?" Nodding my head I went around the island in the enter of the kitchen and gave him a morning hug.

"Hmmm You smell good... Ughm sorry." I laughed pulling away from him in awkwardness.

"It's fine. You smell good yourself." Giggling I walked out out of the kitchen and into the lounge room to find Harry and a unknown girl on the couch sucking each others faces.

"Ahmmm..." They both jumped up in surprise when they realized I was in the room, looking at them.

"Ahh... Sorry Dawn. Dawn meet my girlfriend Madison Boone. Madi this is Dawn Rayne she's the one who won the contest in Melbourne, Australia." I extended my hand in a friendly gesture with a smile on my lips. Madison has natural straight red hair and loos to go down to her mid-back. She has light brown eyes that fit well with her white clear completion. I looked at the outfit she has on which was dark washed jeans and a purple floral top with black bow flats. She was wearing an airplane necklace that Harry also has on.  

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Dawn." Her smooth voice was light as she took my hand in hers as a hand shake.  

"It's nice to meet you also Madison. Morning Harry." Giving him a short hug I went back into the kitchen. "Dude you should have worn me. I just walked into a make-out session between Madison and Harry." Liam looked at me, amusement clear in his eyes. 

"Sorry, love. I didn't think it would happen this early in the morning. Hey do me a favor?" I nodded my head for him to go on. "Go get Niall up for me, would ya?" He smiled lightly, flipping the bacon over to cook. I nodded again and exited the kitchen in search for Niall's room. One door had an abstract painting next to it so I passed it by. I went on to the next, it had a Nando's bag peeking from under it. 'Definitely Niall's room.' I thought to myself while knocking on the red wood door. When there was no answer from the other side I gently turned the knob and pushed it open. 

Niall laid asleep snoring softly with his hair matted up from the pillow. Quickly I took my phone out and snapped a picture, hoping to fool with him later. Half his body was uncovered by the blanket, one arm dangling off the bed, the other rests on his bare white chest. His green boxers show a tad but, with one leg half covered by the covers, the other half wrapped in it.  

"Niall wake up!" I shouted, pushing his side. He stored in his sleep, but didn't wake up. "Niall if you don't wake up I'm going to eat your breakfast." I shouted again this time he jolted up into a sitting position. 

"Food?!" Giggling I walked around his room taking a look around it.  

"Niall your room is a disaster." There was food wrappers everywhere, paper lay crumbled up on the desk holding a laptop and a dusty lamp.  

"I wasn't planning on people seeing it anytime soon." He chuckled, running a hand through his still matted hair. His cheeks were a tinted red, him looking around his room.  

"Are you going to come down and eat, or do I just eat it for you." I winked already walking to the door. 

"You better not!" Niall ran in front of me, put me on his back and ran down the hall. My screams and laughter mixed with his heavy foot falls we're echoed down the stairs.