Chapter 30 • His Blackening

A week passed.

Wang Yibo is busy in a meeting while Xiao Zhan sneaked out from the company for the second time without telling Yibo.

So why, when the secretary reported it to Wang Yibo.. He almost stumbled and sighed like he's so done with Xiao Zhan but not really.

Wang Yibo then took his phone after he threw himself on the couch as he dialed Xiao Zhan's number.

"Answer it, Baobao" Yibo mumbled impatiently while his phone is ringing.

Still no answer.

Not longer, A message popped out. It was from Xiao Zhan.

From: 宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
Can't answer your phone calls. I'm busy with stuff, I will comeback at 11PM.

To: 战宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
you didn't inform me before you left again.

Wang Yibo finally breathes out in relief. Knowing his baby is in a safe place.

From: 宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
You were in a meeting earlier and I had to go immediately, I'm sorry. I will make you something you want later as a compensation.

Despite of how worried Wang Yibo right now.. this Xiao Zhan's message made him slightly laughed. This little yet dangerous Bunny is sooo cute. Yibo wants to give him a plenty of kiss right now.

To:宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
No need, Come back safe is enough. Just ping me if you need something. I will wait for you, Zhan. I love you

Simultaneously, In his condo, Xiao Zhan didn't reply  him instead He slightly grinned and put his phone back in his pocket as he continues to search all the things he will be needed.

"Alright. All settled"

-❀-

Wang Yibo indeed waited for Xiao Zhan to the point, Xiao Zhan saw him sleeping on the couch of this Mansion's huge living room. The lights were dim already.

Xiao Zhan walks towards Yibo's place soundlessly. He stopped when he's infront of him.

Wang Yibo is peacefully sleeping while his arms are crossed. Xiao Zhan could see how uncomfortable Yibo's position is but seems like Yibo doesn't mind and fell asleep anywhere just to wait him.

Xiao Zhan took off his coat and decided to go up stairs first to change his clothes before he will deal with Wang Yibo.

But it is too late, when Xiao Zhan has done with his pajamas he then flinched when Wang Yibo already leaning on his bedroom's door.

"You're back" Wang Yibo then yawned as he like a zombie walking towards Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo then stick his self on Xiao Zhan by leaning his forehead on Zhan's shoulder and place his hands on Zhan's waist, "Baobao.. you're being a bad bunny lately. If I could tie you up with me, I already did it long time ago" he sleepy mumbled.

Xiao Zhan had to held Yibo's back to support himself because Yibo's weight is slightly making him to fall down.

"I'm sorry" Xiao Zhan response.