Chapter 27 • Moon and Stars

"I see... that son of mine still alive huh" Liying's father sneered, Somehow felt uneasiness but not that obvious.

Mr. Zhao leaned on his sit as he rotate his office chair in circular motion, thinking a next move.

"Daaad! Are we gonna stand like this, waiting for that rat to take an action before us?!" Liying whined, still drenched caused by Xiao Zhan and can't wait this conversation to over and change her clothes after.

"Ofcourse not but he can't do anything yet. I'm just wondering why he's the Wangs' COO...." Mr. Zhao then caresses his chin, "All of the positions.. why the second highest rank?"

"Humph! For sure, Uncle Wang did that for Yibo. That spoiled brat" She said bitterly.

Zhao Liying shivered when her Dad eyed her, almost piercely.

"I don't think so. Ziteng is not that dumb, this is the one thing I'm certain... Xiao Zhan is a danger and must be eliminated as soon as possible."

-❀-

"Welcome Home, Xiao Zhan!" Family Wangs yelled, including the maids that neatly standing in both sides of the door, seems like they're welcoming a special person which is a fact.

Xiao Zhan was stunned. He didn't expect that they will warmly welcome him like this before he's about to enter their huge door!

Xiao Zhan came back to his senses when Kuancheng ran into him and passed him a flower that he took from Yibo's garden after that he went back to his mama.

Wang Yibo grinned while he's in Xiao Zhan's side. This precious reactions that came out from Xiao Zhan is indeed a treasure that Yibo have to protect.

"T..Thank you!" Xiao Zhan stuttered. He has a lot of things that have to thank but no words came out from his mouth. Seems like the shock and flutter he's feeling right now mixed up at the same time and blocked his throat for him to talk.

Wang Yibo could feel Xiao Zhan in tense, So he grasped Xiao Zhan's hand that made Xiao Zhan looked at him, wondering.

"???"

"Let's go, don't just stand like that. The food is waiting for us" Wang Yibo mumbled.

"Dada Zwhan! Sit beside me!" Kuancheng excitedly said, even jumping because of the excitement knowing that starting today Xiao Zhan will live here with him.

Xiao Zhan answered him with a nod. Even though it's already evening, His grin is like a sun.. shining in entire room. That's enough to warm the atmosphere.

-❀-

"Very Good Xiao, You both Yibo did a great job! I'm at the meeting earlier and I could say that was amazing!!" The ex president exclaimed with exaggeration while he's holding the fork and table knife on his hands.

Xiao Zhan was startled at the suddenly praise too! And almost choked right timing after he gulped the food, Maybe he should decrease his caffein intake.

"That's what your Company deserves, Uncle" Xiao Zhan smiled with his crescent moon eyes.

Wang Yibo then intervene, "Dad!  Did you know my Sean is working hard, He barely eats in every lunch too!"

The Ex President looked at Xiao Zhan, "Is that true?"

Xiao Zhan then waves his hands with an awkward smile, "N-No.. Uncle! CEO Wang just made it up"

Wang Yibo raised his one eyebrow at him. As Zhoucheng chuckled at the side while he's busy feeding Kuancheng.

These two's quarrel has no ending indeed.