Chapter 26 • Committed

It's almost lunch and yet Xiao Zhan is still sleeping. The breakfast that Yibo prepared for him is waiting but for sure he will gonna put that away because the food is already cold.

Wang Yibo closed his laptop and went to Xiao Zhan as he laid down beside him and hugged him tightly, he even kissed him on his cheek.

"Baobao, wake up. You have to eat" Yibo murmured to his ear. Xiao Zhan just groaned and turned his back.

After Yibo has been ignored, he then think a way to wake Xiao Zhan up And it is by licking Xiao Zhan's ear slightly with the tip of his tongue, tickling him.

"Wake up~"

Xiao Zhan's eyes slowly opening and when it landed on Wang Yibo, his eyes were widened.

"President Wang?!!" He yelled in horror and immediately distanced himself when Yibo's face was so close to his.

"Good Morning~ it's lunch time" Yibo teased with a smirk on his face.

"W-What are you doing here?!"

"What do you mean? It's my room, Sean"

Hearing it, Xiao Zhan stunned more! He then about to stand up but his head throbbed suddenly as his knees weakened. Why alot of things didn't cooperating this time?!

Wang Yibo caught him, "Be careful! Why are you always in panic when you're with me?"

Xiao Zhan is sitting on Yibo's lap that made his face blushed like a tomato.

Xiao Zhan then accidentally gazed to the huge mirror on this room and left him in shocks when he saw alot of red marks on his neck as he remembered, the times when he was Yibo's tutor.

Xiao Zhan didn't noticed that he already fell asleep due to boredom and tiredness. He woke up that there's something itchy on his neck. Xiao Zhan glanced at the huge mirror beside Wang Yibo's bedroom and gasped when he saw a small mosquito bites on his neck.

Xiao Zhan mumbled and caresses the reddened bites, "How I got this? Is Yibo's room has mosquitoes?"

A slap of reality hits Xiao Zhan as he fuming in anger, "WANG YIBO!!!!"

Xiao Zhan felt tricked. He thought that was mosquito bites! Argh! He hate himself for being innocent 7 years ago.

"What's the matter?" Yibo pretends he doesn't know anything but the truth is Yibo holding his laughter.

Wang Yibo flinched when Xiao Zhan pinched his one ear and held it like he wants to tear it off from Yibo's head.

"YOU PERVERT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HA?!" Xiao Zhan even tried to pulled his ear. Now, he forgot that he's sitting on Yibo's lap and too focused making Yibo's ear suffers.

"Ouch! Ouch! Sean it hurts!" Wang Yibo then tapped Xiao Zhan's hand. Xiao Zhan loosen his grip, showing him mercy.

"Tell me, did you made these marks?!" Xiao Zhan sounds like he's threatening him, One wrong answer he will kill Yibo right away.

Wang Yibo acted as if he's the victim, "It was the mosquito!-"

"Ouuuch!!!!" Yibo winced when he could feel Xiao Zhan pinched his ear again hardly.

"When my first day as your tutor, I had this kind of mark after I dozed off. Don't tell me that was mosquito bites too?!"

Wang Yibo laughed, "You remembered that? Hahahaha- Aw!!!" His laugh was cut off when Xiao Zhan squeezed his ear again.

"You made these, am i right?!"

"Fine, fine! The mosquito was me" Yibo defeatedly confessed.

Xiao Zhan expecting that answer though but still it surprised him! After that, seems like a bucket of cold water poured onto him.