Chapter 10 • Initiative

Xiao Zhan arrives at their University, he wonders why all students are whispering as he walk towards their room. He chose to ride a bus instead of accepting Haikuan's offer. So, He had to left from Wangs' mansion early. Wang Haikuan even wants him to drop to his school but It was too much for Xiao Zhan. Haikuan has a work though it's a bothersome If Xiao Zhan will gonna agree.

Xiao Zhan sat on his sit. The first thing he search is Wang Yibo's presence but he didn't see anything.

"Is Wang Yibo didn't arrived yet?" Xiao Zhan mumbled to himself. His classmates are not here as well, maybe he was too early? He lifted his head up and check the time, their class is about to start but here, he is alone!

Xiao Zhan confusedly stood up again and roaming outside. There are just few students which is not usually happening before.

He almost trip when all of the few students here are starting to run in this hallway where he is standing at!

"Yayy! We haven't an exam today~ thanks to Liying! She's the best"

"You're right! This whole day will our be free day!!!"

"Glad Yibo and Liying will gonna married soon! They are the perfect couple I've ever seen!"

"Precisely! She even made lots of food for us!"

When Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying arrived here, Zhao Liying proudly announced that both of them are engaged already. Like what students said she prepared expensive and luxury foods on their cafeteria as well! So why all students are there.

Amidst of the empty hallway Xiao Zhan sighed and started to walk. He knew he isn't belong there and If he will go to the cafeteria, All students will be disgusted by him. For sure Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying are there too, he don't want to destroy Yibo's happiness.

Xiao Zhan went to their locker first before he decided to go back to their classroom and stare outside of the window as he watch the tree dancing and accomodating with the wind. He smiled knowing that this tree was the tree that Wang Yibo used to stared at whenever he got bored.

Xiao Zhan mumbled, "Poor tree.. you must be feel alone too right? then let me accompany you" Amidst the silence and beauty scenery, the pain he is bearing in his heart explodes in seconds. A tear starts to fall down on his cheeks knowing that Wang Yibo will be married soon sadly, not to him.

Is Xiao Zhan should give up although he don't want to? I mean why he will gonna continue chasing Wang Yibo when Yibo himself pushing him away and hates him? And Wang Yibo seems like happy with Zhao Liying how dare him to destroy it?

Xiao Zhan then let piercing silent cries, "Argh! Why I have to experience all of these? Ma, take me"

-❀-

"Babe, are you okay?" Zhao Liying caresses Wang Yibo's face. She noticed that Wang Yibo was not talking since earlier.

Wang Yibo pecked Zhao Liying's forehead and says, "Yes, I'm just happy" as he grabbed Zhao Liying's waist infront of Zhao Liying's friends that made them jealous.

Zhao Liying, "Do you have a study again with that whore later?"

Wang Yibo, "En."