Chapter 28 • Abhor

"argh.. I really don't want to go work today" Wang Yibo whined as soon as he entered to the elevator along with Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo feels like he can't sit on his office today because last night he didn't get a wink of sleep.

Xiao Zhan flinched when Yibo nuzzled his face on to his neck and feels Yibo's hot breathing.

"President Wang! Your posture." Xiao Zhan domineering said but Yibo just closed his eyes and pouted, unbothered.

"So what? This is our company, what's wrong seeing their two boss to be this close.. isn't it good for the corporation?" Wang Yibo teased. Xiao Zhan just sighed and pressed the elevator's button, the CEO and COO 's office are in the same floor.

Xiao Zhan doesn't want to argue with him anymore, since Yibo will do what he wants anyways.

Xiao Zhan noticed how Wang Yibo to be this sleepy, is it because of last night? But as far as Xiao Zhan knows they did it for an hour only..

"Erase! Erase! Why I'm thinking 'that' now???" Xiao Zhan's flushed.

Wang Yibo opened his one eye and looked up at Xiao Zhan having deep thoughts and his face is reddened.

"About Last night...." Wang Yibo mumbled that caused Xiao Zhan stunned to his place.

"..." Xiao Zhan's face reddened even more like a tomato.

Wang Yibo then let a soft laugh, "what's with that face? You said you were not ready yet so why I didn't put 'it' in-" his sentence was cut when Xiao Zhan shove Yibo's head away from his shoulder.

"Shut up" Xiao Zhan then stomped away from the elevator as soon as it opens. Xiao Zhan's heart pounds uncontrollably just thinking how huge that 'thing' of Wang Yibo is. Just imagining it, 'that' won't fit in him either! Xiao Zhan will dare not to let that 'thing' inside of him, how terrifying.

"Baobao! Wait!" Yibo did that intentionally although Xiao Zhan warned him to not call him whatever he wants. Reason? Just to see Xiao Zhan to blush more.

Wang Yibo then put his hands in his pockets before he walks out from the elevator and tailed Xiao Zhan.

"How could you treat your prince yet your husband like this after I watched you the whole night, Xiao Zhan"

-❀-

"Just what the heck do you want?!" Xiao Zhan almost bursts. This caller always messing him, this is also the reason why Xiao Zhan having a headache everyday and unreasonably hot tempered.

He tried to not answer her calls but she always keep calling and Xiao Zhan can't focus on his work despite of how busy he is. Actually, just now.. she have called plenty of times so why Xiao Zhan almost eat her alive through the phone.

"Me? Nothing but you're definitely need something from me" She giggled on another line.

Xiao Zhan slammed his desk suddenly, "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have time for this prank calls? Please stop calling me while I'm being good to you. Just where the hell did you get my number" He gritted his bunny teeth.

The person then laughed seems like she didn't affect by Xiao Zhan's threatenings. No, this person wasn't Zhao Liying and Xiao Zhan knew that.

"How funny. You're getting more and more interesting! I like that" She praised.

"Do you have something more to say? If none then I will end this up."

"No! Wait. I'll stop joking around"

Xiao Zhan indeed waited her to response. Based on her voice she's being serious now which is made Xiao Zhan to listen her for abit. What a considerate youngman.