Chapter 21 • Objective

Darren Wang eyed Xiao Zhan as soon as he sat inside his car, there he noticed Xiao Zhan looking afar through his car's window. Xiao Zhan didn't even realized that Darren was beside him already. He's too busy eyeing the view to calm himself somehow.

"Zhan" Darren called that made Xiao Zhan flinched abit.

Xiao Zhan then looked at him, "???"

"I already called Haikuan to take Wang Yibo back to their mansion" Darren Wang said as he started the engine of his car.

"Who cares" Xiao Zhan blurted out without any interests and back his attention outside and stared at the streetlights.

Darren Wang sighed. It was his fault why Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's path accidentally met again. Knowing that Xiao Zhan keep distancing his self from Wang Yibo.

Not only that.. Xiao Zhan wants to forget Wang Yibo. Actually, these past years he did his best not to let any abouts from Wang Yibo enter his mind.

But does his heart wants to forget Wang Yibo though?

"Fine. I'm so sorry if I bring you here to have some fun-" Darren's sentence was cut.

"Please bring me back to my penthouse" Xiao Zhan spat almost a demand.

"Alright. Next time, I'll bring you to the most popular library here" That's the only thing that Darren can offer to show his sincere apologies to Xiao Zhan.

Darren then glanced at Xiao Zhan's reflection to the mirror of his car's window. Checking his expressions, as expected.. Xiao Zhan's face is kinda cold and dull but it highlights his good appearance even more.

"Thanks but not necessary, I've already customized my own library. Just now.. I want to take a rest"

Darren defeatedly says, "Okay"

-❀-

"Sean baobao! Don't go please!"

"Zhan!"

"XIAO ZHAN!" Wang Yibo woke up with his head aching like hell and again, tears fell on his cheeks! If only Wang Yibo could collect his tears, for sure he has his own lake now.

He sat up as he wiped his tears and massage his head, "Another freaking dream"

After that, he felt that his head throbbing in pain. Seems like something smashing it!

"Just what the hell I'm thinking to drink all of that" Wang Yibo irritated said to himself. Yeah, who leads him to that bar in the first place?

A realization then slapped him so suddenly.

"...How i ended up here?!"

Wang Haikuan who was watching him since earlier replied, "I brought you back here last night."

Yes, he saw all of what happened to Yibo just now. How Yibo called Xiao Zhan's name and how he wiped his tears. Can't help but to feel sorry.

"Kuan ge, you don't have to wait for me. I'll join you for breakfast" Wang Yibo said almost a whisper and still massaging his temple.

"Aren't you gonna ask me who was found you and called me to pick you up from there?"

Yibo thinks for seconds, "To thank that person?"

Wang Haikuan nodded with something cunning thoughts playing in his mind.

"You should thank him personally; If not because of him you were still there until now"

"Him? But why personally? Can't i contact him instead?"

Wang Haikuan then grinned, "Later.. after your work go to the Himalaya Serviced Residences and find the room 1823. I suggest bring him at least snacks, for sure he will gonna like it"