Chapter 2 • Cruel Path

Everyone in the class except Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are excited. Xiao Zhan's excitement has gone because of what he discovered earlier. Wang Yibo didn't pay any attention either! He will surely make that person suffer.

"The only person that got perfect is" The professor made a doubtful face, but what other he can do? Change the result and then Mr. President Wang will gonna knew about it? He is better not to take a risk.

Xiao Zhan grabbed the bottle of water and opened the lid. He is about to drink it when their professor says his name.

"Xiao Zhan"

Xiao Zhan was stunned in his seat and didn't blink!

After a second, the whole class shouted, "WHAT?!" "HOW?!" "XIAO ZHAN?!?!?"

Wang Yibo then stood up suddenly.

"Impossible! How can that happen? Prof. please double-check it again" Wang Yibo said in an irritated tone. No, he can't accept this person as his tutor. I mean, He will surely see Xiao Zhan's face every day, every time! The worst part is, He will talk with Xiao Zhan the whole day and every day!

"Sorry, Mr. Wang but we've been checking it a lot of times."

"Ridiculous!" Wang Yibo helplessly back to his sit.

The professor sighed and glanced at Xiao Zhan.

"Hey, kid! Sign here"

Xiao Zhan back to his senses and looked around the class. Everyone stared at him intensely and was ready to attack him anytime. Xiao Zhan then set eyes on Wang Yibo who is now glaring at him too.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head again for a second, thinking if he should sign that paper.

He looked up at the professor who was now staring at him almost in disgust, "I-I will not sign it sir."

"Please find another else" Xiao Zhan added up. The entire class' hope was lit up again.

Unfortunately, Xiao Zhan is the only one who got the highest and perfect score, the rest got low grades.

Xiao Zhan admitted it, he was wrong. He shouldn't take this opportunity to get close to Wang Yibo. Foremost, Wang Yibo already hated him. In this kind of way, Wang Yibo will just hate him more, that's for sure.

The professor is about to reply to Xiao Zhan, but Wang Yibo had cut him.

Wang Yibo then smirked, "No, I changed my mind. Xiao Zhan will be my tutor starting tomorrow."

Xiao Zhan was shocked and looked at Wang Yibo who is still sneering at him. He knew it, Wang Yibo planning something in his mind!.

"Yibo, Ugly Zhan told us that he doesn't want to. Why don't you pick me instead?" One of his girl classmates volunteered, but Wang Yibo just glared at her which made her shut her mouth.

Xiao Zhan tried to decline the offer, "Ms. Wen is right, Mr. Wang---"

"Sign that paper, and you'll be to pay twice."

Xiao Zhan stared at the professor and the paper in his hand.

"Twice? That money can be my allowance every week and I don't need to sell a lot of turnips at the market and yet get only a small amount of money, okay! I'll do this for myself."

Xiao Zhan then stood up and went to the professor, The professor gave the pen and paper to him, and He immediately signed it.

Wang Yibo grinned darkly while staring intensely at signing Xiao Zhan.

-❀-

The school bell rang meant the class was over, Xiao Zhan was alone again everyone left him already and told him that he must clean the classroom. His envious classmates throw a lot of crumbled paper at him and insult him before they leave him.