How much do you love me? 💙

Got this idea from monicahar's genshin version of this on tumblr! Go check them out if you're interested! They're posts are really good in my opinion! 🤩

How do they respond when you ask them, "How much do you love me?" 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

"Why are you asking?"

He didn't mean for his words to come off so accusatory but you had really caught him off guard. After all, you just asked it out of the blue and..

"I dunno." You said arm bent to prop up your head. "..Just felt like asking."

"I see.." He mutters. As he falls silent you begin tapping your finger on the table you're sitting at, humming a small tune under your breath.

You watched as Giyu seemingly stared into space, clearly lost in thought and probably overanalyzing your question.

"I didn't mean anything by it, love." You add, wanting to better reassure him and his insecurities. "I love you with all my heart. I just kind of wanted to know-"

"It's fine." He says. "I know you didn't mean anything by it."

"Whew.. That's good."

"..."

"..."

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"I love you with all my heart." He mutters, cheeks red and eyes looking in any direction but your own.

"Aw~!"

Obanai Iguro

"Why are you wasting my time with a stupid question like that?" Obanai asks, staring down at you from his spot on his favorite tree. You huff.

"It's not stupid!" You defend, "Just answer the question!"

With an exasperated sigh, Obanai rest his head on his slender hand. "Fine.. I love you enough not to leave you to die. Are you happy?"

"Not at all."

"You're so ungrateful." Muttering under his breath, Obanai jumps down from the tree and lands right in front of you. Walking closer towards you and cornering you between him and the tree.

He leans in so close you could feel his breath on your flushed cheeks as he whispers in your ear so only you two can hear,

"Would you rather me be more blunt about it? Fine. You drive me absolutely wild every single moment of every day you're near me."

"But sometimes, like now. You make me want to throw you off the nearest cliff and never look back. You're bratty as hell."

"Hey-!" Before you could curse him out or even defend yourself, Obanai pulls back, swiftly wrapping an arm around your waist and a hand around your wrist and pulls you in for a kiss. By the time he pulls away, you're too out of breath to say anything.

"Are you satisfied now, brat?"

Mitsuri Kanroji

"Hmm.." Mitsuri puts a hand to her chin, tilting her head a little and making an adorable thinking face, "That's hard."

"And why's that?" You ask, sipping your favorite drink Mitsuri had specifically bought for you.

"Well, I could say I love you to the moon and back but that wouldn't be accurate. That would be too short. And, I can't say I love you with every fiber of my being because that wouldn't be right either because I love you way more than that."