Your Bestie 👫

How to assert dominance over your best friend: T-pose 😌

Anyways-

Who's considered your ride or die who puts up with all your bullshit? 🤔

Spoilers for Genya on Obanai's part as well as spoilers for Giyu on Sanemi's part so beware!

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Shinobu Kocho

You and Shinobu were best friends long before you met Giyu. You were good friends with her family so it was only natural that she became close to you. You're often seen around the Butterfly Estate or having tea with her in the common room.

When you told her about your relationship with Giyu she was caught off guard. She nearly choked on her tea.

"You're dating Tomioka? Oh my!"

It'll take her some time to get used to it but she accepts your relationship. Just expect a lot of teasing from her in the future.

Obanai Iguro

Genya Shinazugawa

You and Genya have been close ever since he was a toddler. Even after he confessed to you and Sanemi that he eats demons, you didn't reject him and even defended him when Sanemi lashed out at him. Genya appreciates you and considers you his best friend and favorite sibling. You could even say he looks up to you.

When you told him about your relationship with Obanai, he was surprised but not mad.

"As long as he makes you happy, sis."

He's glad you found someone. He thinks you deserve the world and if you think Obanai will treat you right and make you happy, he'll accept your relationship wholeheartedly.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Gyomei Himejima

You and Gyomei were close friends long before you and Mitsuri became an item. He saved you and your siblings from demons and you have a great respect for him because of it. Unlike your sister, you two share a certain love for furry creatures so you two often conversed about it and, by the time you became a Hashira and met Mitsuri, you two were already very close.

When you told him about your relationship with Mitsuri, he was surprised but happy for you.

"Kanroji is a good-natured girl so I'm sure this relationship will last. I pray for good things to come to the both of you."

He knows Mitsuri has a good heart and is positive she'll treat you well. He hopes for great things to come to the two of you.

Shinobu Kocho

Inosuke Hashibira

You and Inosuke became close after you and Shinobu got together. Ever since you two became a thing you've been hanging out at the Butterfly Estate more often.

You grew curious of the boar boy when you met him by happenstance and your odd friendship with him grew from there. Inosuke gets the same feeling he gets with Shinobu when he talks to you. You're kind to him and doesn't make fun or laugh at him when he doesn't get things and instead teach and explain him things he doesn't understand. You two really have a mother-son relationship with one another.

When you told him about your relationship with Shinobu, he was really happy. You could've sworn you even saw flowers floating around him. It's pretty obvious when I say that he supports you two.