When you first meet ✨

First scenario! Let's get started! 😖

How did you two first meet? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Working at the Butterfly Mansion was never something you planned to do but after Final Selection, you decided that killing demons just wasn't what you wanted to do in life.

As you run in a zig-zag pattern to avoid the traffic of the market, your thoughts drift to the various excuses you could possibly tell Aoi. None of which seem convincing enough to hide the truth of why you're actually late to work; Oversleeping.

Anyways, being stuck in your head caused you to bump into someone. Your body collided with someone else's and the sheer force caused you to stumble back and fall to the floor.

Groaning, you slowly sit up as you mumble out, "Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you.."

The man you bumped into adorned a mismatched colored haori and possessed beautiful blue eyes that seemed to hold a certain sternness to it. However, that sternness didn't seemed to be directed at anyone in particular, much less you.

 "It's alright," Was all the male said before walking past you. Your eyes attempt to follow him but after a blink of your eyes, he seemingly disappears without a trace.

 "Who was that guy?"

Obanai Iguro

You were summoned by the master to attend a Hashira meetings since he thought your thorough understanding of battle strategies could help the Hashira devise a more efficient approach to saving more people from demon attacks. Since this was your first encounter with the Hashira—apart from your brother, Sanemi Shinazugawa, and a select few others—you were, understandably, anxious. Fortunately, Sanemi was able to help you pull your shit together beforehand.

At first, you attracted a few looks, but after the master explained to them why you were there, everyone was able to move on and get down to business. Thankfully, the meeting went by without any problems and afterwards, you were able to officially introduce yourself to the Hashira you haven't met. Sanemi was still talking to Shinobu when you finished so you decided to sit against a tree and wait for him to finish so that the two of you could leave. However, you didn't expect to glance up and see a man on one of the branches, the bottom part of his face bandaged.

 "Who are you?" You ask.

 "Why do you need to know?" He replied. His heterochromic eyes staring holes into you. 

 "Well..no reason really.." It's safe to say you weren't expecting to find a man in a tree or engage in conversation with him, and as a result, you remained silent. That is, until a little hiss drew your attention.

 "Is that a snake?" You questioned as a white snake appeared from the man's haori. The man's eyes visibly narrow at you.

 "What does it look like?" He sassed. You decide not to answer his question and instead ask, "..Can I pet him?"

 "What? No. Now, leave. You're bothering me."

 "But I don't want to leave.."

This went on until Sanemi noticed and dragged you away, leaving the male looking rather irritated. 

Mitsuri Kanroji

 "Hey! Slow down!" You shout as you narrowly avoid tripping over a rock.

You had recently became the new Flower Hashira, taking the place of your late sister, Kanae Kocho. Since you've been so busy, you haven't had the time to meet any of the Hashira so when your sister offered to take time out of her busy schedule to introduce you to one of them, how could you refuse?