When they're sick 🤒

Poor Nezuko- 💀🖐️

*Sips tea whilst sliding scenarios towards you* I've came to deliver your daily dose of happiness.

So I kinda forgot about the Haikyuu thing but it was lovely finding out more about you all! Ya'll have such amazing kinnie/comfort characters and I want to be ya'lls friends so bad! But, I digress.

For anyone who wants to know, my Haikyuu comfort character and kinnie is Kenma Kozume. Yep, from the struggle to comfort people all the way down to my bad posture and staying up all night- 😅

What happens when their sick? What do you do? 🤔

Sadly Nezuko will not be joining us because she's a demon 😔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Whenever Giyu gets sick, he never tells you. He doesn't want to be a burden so you'd end up having to find out yourself however if you end up finding out, he'll let you take care of him. If you found out he's probably so sick he can't walk straight anyways.

Giyu is quiet when he's sick. It may not be much of a difference but being his lover you'll notice how silent he is then usual. Just fix him a nice bowl of soup and make sure he takes his medicine and gets a good night's rest. He'll be find in a day or two. 

Obanai Iguro

Obanai isn't going to admit he's sick. He's going to pretend he's fine and keep working until he eventually collapses and even then he's trying to get straight back to slaying demons once he comes to. He acts like such a child while you take care of him as well. Refusing to eat soup and take his medicine and he sasses you nonstop. It'll be a miracle if he survives. Not his sickness but the increase in percentage of you choking him out.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri gets sick a lot, more commonly in the colder seasons of the year. It's not her fault, her uniform isn't exactly fit for the winter. She's fine with being babied by you while she gets better though! She'll take all her medicine and'll rest when you ask her to. Now all you have to worry about is the amount of food you'll have to cook.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu is a doctor arguably, the best one the demon slayer corps has to offer. That being said she's not one to get sick and when she does, it's usually small like a common cold.

She won't tell anyone she's sick and'll handle everything by herself. She'll take her medicine accordingly and will lie down if need be. However, if you manage to find out she's feeling under the weather she'll let you help out a little.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi is probably one of the most stubborn people when he's sick. He won't rest no matter how much you beg him and the only way you'd be able to convince him otherwise is if Oyakata-sama makes him or if he passes out (multiple times). Even then, he won't admit he's sick.

"I told you! I'm fine!"

"Alright then. I'll leave you alone if you can get out off bed."

"..."

"That's what I thought."

Sanemi'll try to do everything himself but that usually leads to him collapsing and you having to drag his heavy ass back to bed. I suggest spiking his drink with some cold medicine. He'll be out like a light and will feel better the next morning so you'll be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro is reasonable. He knows to lie down when he's not feeling well and will take off until he recovers. He'll let you know he's sick and will allow you to help him out (not too much though. After all he doesn't want you getting sick). You'll even have a cute little assistant called Senjuro to help if you ever need it. 

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro can be stubborn when it comes to being sick. He never thinks it's a big deal so he'll keep fighting until everyone is nagging him to rest. Besides that, he's pretty tame. He'll take his medicine and will listen to everything you tell him to do. He wants to get better as soon as possible after all.

Muichiro Tokito

Let's be real here. You'd most likely notice he's sick before Muichiro himself notices he's sick. It'll be a challenge to get him to lay down as well. He will eventually however after the sluggishness of the illness catches up to him.

Muichiro is pretty easy to take care of. He sleeps 98% of the time and all you really have to worry about is switching out the rag on his forehead with a cooler one and making sure he's eating, drinking water, and taking his medicine. 

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro rarely ever gets sick but when he does it's absolutely horrible. It doesn't make it better that he's as stubborn as Obanai and Sanemi so it always ends up with him collapsing. He's honestly pretty obedient after that. Well, he can't exactly put up a fight with temperature so high it could fry his brain. However, he'll definitely need to be watched over, if he can find the strength he'd surely try to get back to work if no one's watching him.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu is the biggest baby when he's sick. He needs attention 27/9 and will sob over the smallest things. Not to mention that you have to practically shove the medicine down his throat or he won't take it. At least he'll ended falling asleep after that so you'll have a little time to yourself to calm down.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao doesn't get sick often but when she does she'll rest. Besides, her sister is a doctor so by the time you notice anything she'd be back to her usual self.

Inosuke Hashibira

You didn't hear this from me but I suggest immediately spiking Inosuke's food with some sleeping pills once you realize he's sick. He'll be way easier to manage and you'll be able to get him to rest that way. And if ends up falling asleep, get Tanjiro to help you carry him to bed. He'll think he passed out and will listen to you when you tell him to stay in bed. He doesn't get the whole concept of being sick anyways so you don't have to worry. Although, it might be a little irritating whenever he asks you nonstop questions about what's happening to him.

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei is a responsible man. He'll rest once he realizes he's sick. Although he doesn't want you to help him out because he doesn't want to get you sick as well. If you help him out anyway, he'll insist on giving you a hand. I suggest you leave him be and check on him occasionally. Even if he's blind, he manages to do just fine by himself and if he really needs the help he'll ask.

Kanae Kocho

It's a rare occurrence for Kanae to get sick but she'll stay in bed if she catches something. She won't tell you she's sick since she doesn't want you to worry and will take care of herself until she feels better. Moreover, her illness usually only last for a day or two so you probably won't find out until after the fact.