Apologies ❤️‍🩹

Why am I so obsessed with people making fanart of this man? 😫

What did they do to apologize to you or vice versa? Was the apology accepted? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

You were talking to Shinobu when Giyu came up to you two and taps you on the shoulder.

"Hey, Y/n. Can I talk to you?" He asks.

"Fine.. But make it quick."

He ended up leading you inside the Butterfly Mansion and into an empty hallway. Before you could question him about anything, he pulled you into a hug.

"I'm sorry I made you feel so lonely ." He mutters. "I just didn't want to trouble you with my problems."

Despite his soft apology, his arms that were wrapped around you were firm and it was clear he didn't want to let go.

After a moment, you wrap your arms around Giyu's waist and he buries his face into your neck.

"Don't worry, babe. I forgive you. I couldn't stay mad at you forever anyways."

He kisses your forehead and flashes you a small smile. "Thank you."

Obanai Iguro

He was sitting in his usual tree when you walked over.

"Hey! Obanai! Can we talk?" You ask, looking up at him.

"What do you want?"

Taking a breath, you continue. "I want to apologize for acting so jealous. It was wrong for me to get so angry at you just because you were spending time with someone."

"No, no." Obanai says, shaking his head. "I guess, I was also at fault. I should've took your feelings into more consideration."

You smile and climb up the tree. Obanai sits up and you sit besides him. You hold his hand.

"Do you forgive me?" You ask. He gently squeezes your hand and pecks your cheek.

"Of course I do."

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri was sitting on a bench near headquarters chatting with Obanai. You waited until Obanai left to walk up to her.

"Hey, Mitsuri. Can I talk to you?" You asked.

"U-Uhm, sure." She stammers. You sit beside her.

It was silence for a while, neither of you bothering to speak. It was awkward, but you took a breath to calm yourself before speaking.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." You say. "You weren't feeling your best that day and I just trampled over your feelings and chased you away."

"I know you can't forgive me but-"

"I forgive you."

"What?" You snap your head towards Mitsuri with wide eyes.

"I said, I forgive you." She said, grabbing onto your hand. "You were just stressed and I came at the wrong time. Next time, I'll work on my timing."

"Mitsuri.." You mutter. She smiles at you.

"I still feel bad so.. Can I take you out to eat somewhere? Y'know..to properly apologize."

Her eyes light up and her smile widens at the mention. "Of course. Let's make it a date!"

Shinobu Kocho