You wear a kimono 👘

Muichiro and Sanemi got me hollering I can't- 💀🖐️

So..uhm I just watched the first like 2 episodes of Diabolik lovers for the first time and all I'm gonna say is..me and Yui are not okay and Ayato's about to run my fade. 😤

Watching the first two episodes made me realize I have really bad anger issues. Like Ayato's little nickname made me cuss him out at 11 o'clock at night. 🤦🏾‍♀️

I've also realized that I have the weirdest taste in men..uhm..Kanato is creepy yet cute. 😳

Anyways let me stop embarrassing myself-

How would they react to you buying/wearing a fancy new kimono or yukata? 🤔

Gyomei will sadly not be with us due to him being blind and me not being able to think of anything for him because of it. I apologize.

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

You were just lounging around in your new kimono you bought the other day. It was comfortable and you thought you looked nice in it so you decided to wear it around your house. But you started to second guess yourself when Giyu, who decided to come over, kept staring at you.

Fixing your posture you avoid eye contact with him and begin speaking.

"Babe. Is there something wrong?" You ask. "Do you not like my new outfit?"

He shakes his head. "No. I just didn't know how to compliment you. I apologize that I made you think I didn't like it."

"What I wanted to say was, you look very nice. I hope you wear that kimono more often."

You smile. "Thank you, Giyu.

Obanai Iguro

You decided to accompany Sanemi to the market and stumbled upon a pretty kimono. The fabric was nice and it had a lovely design so you decided to buy it.

A couple days later, the Hashira's had a get together and since you were able to go you decided to wear the kimono. You got lots of compliments from the others but sadly not any from your lover.

Feeling a little dejected, you walk up to Obanai.

"Obanai." You call, tugging on his haori sleeve. He turns to you. "Do you like my outfit? I bought it a couple days ago.. Does it not suit me?"

Obanai eyes you for a moment. It's true that he noticed your new attire. He noticed it as soon as you walked in actually. It's just, you look so different, so..pretty in the kimono, he didn't think he could walk up and say anything to you without passing out.

"Your beauty makes me feel lightheaded sometimes." He mutters.

"Huh?" You say, not understanding his mumbles.

"N-Nothing. You look good."

Mitsuri Kanroji

You were getting ready for a date with Mitsuri. You were dressed in one of your yukatas since you two were supposedly going out to a festival and you wanted to look the part.

While you were fixing your makeup, Mitsuri walked in wearing her own kimono. Her face flushed at the sight of you.

"Kyah!" She squealed making you jump and turn to her. You raise an eyebrow and she runs up to you and hugs you.

"You look so pretty, buttercup! I love your outfit! You look like some kind of model!" She says squeezing you tighter.

"I'm glad you like it so much." You giggle. "Maybe I should wear this more often."