When you become friends 😸

How did you become friends with them? Did they want to be friends in the first place? Why or why not? 🤔

I just sounded like a damn math question. I apologize 🤦🏾‍♀️

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

It took about about a year for Giyu to become comfortable around you. You took the time to talk to him whenever you had the time and it's not that he minded, he just wasn't used to the attention you gave him so he unintentionally distanced himself at some point. Eventually though, he got used to your small talks and quickly grew to enjoy those little talks. ( And you of course )

Obanai Iguro

It only took you a little over a year to get Obanai used to having you around him so much. It's partially because you're Sanemi's sister but he just despise you like he did with others. ( Cough cough Tanjiro cough cough ) Granted, you were still irritating to deal with at times but that's it. You were just irritating. After a while he grew used to your behaviors and even grew fond of a few of your traits. Now, it still took him time to get used to having someone he's not familiar with spend time with him which is why it took a little over a year for him to consider you a friend.

Mitsuri Kanroji

It only took you a few days to befriend Mitsrui which is not surprising. Out of everyone, she's probably the easiest one to befriend because of how nice and approachable she is. She has always enjoyed your company and loves to go out and have fun with you whenever you two have the time. You two have a classic friendship, how lovely!

Shinobu Kocho

It took Shinobu more than a year to consider you a friend. She always has a wall that she puts between the people she meets and so even if you considered her a friend, she probably only saw you as an acquaintance if that. She just needed some time to grow comfortable with you and since you didn't do anything to cause her discomfort, that eventually happened.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

On average it would take you about a year ( Maybe two if you're feisty ) for Sanemi and you to become friends. You two got off on the wrong foot so that's probably the main reason why it took so long for you two to build a friendship. Not only that but Sanemi doesn't want to get attached to anyone else because of his job as a demon slayer. For this friendship to even sprout you will need a lot of patience and a strong will to be his friend. ( And maybe a little luck )

Kyojuro Rengoku

I'd say it would take a few months if not a month for Kyojuro to consider you a friend. No matter how problematic you may be this man has a lot of patience which is probably how your friendship started in the first place. I honestly think the only ways this friendship would not work out is if you become a demon, betray the corps, or disrespect the master.

Tanjiro Kamado

How long your friendship takes really depends on your personality. If you're selfish, rude, or tend to look down on others, you and Tanjiro are not going to get along. Granted, Tanjiro is a patient and kind soul but if you're just downright disrespectful there is no way he's going to like you. Now if you don't act like that or if you're similar to Inosuke and just have a few bad traits that could be worked out, I see you and Tanjiro being great friends!

Muichiro Tokito

I'm telling you now, you're going to need a lot of patience at first. Because of how he acts, things can get a little heated if you aren't prepared to deal with Muichiro and his attitude. He can be rude, sassy, and just a lot to deal with and you need to be understanding of that if you want a friendship with him. As long as you can do that, you'll be able to gradually build some kind of friendship with him over time.

Yuichiro Tokito

Wooo this boy is a lot and I do mean A LOT to deal with. To put into perspective, Muichiro adapted his personality when he started started forgetting stuff so imagine a pre-Tanjiro Muichiro but like twice as worse. Yuichiro is apathetic, sarcastic at times, and can easily come off as uncaring to others. He also isn't one to befriend people because of his past because what's the point of it if you'll just up and die on him in the end?

In order for this friendship to work out you need to understand his mindset and give him time to adjust. Yes, it will be trial and error and there will be more than a few times where you want to choke him out but if you're able to keep your wits together long enough, you two could become good, if not best friends.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

It wouldn't take long for you to become friends with Zenitsu as long as you're not like super mean to him. This boy is a bundle of emotions and needs to be taken care of majority of the time. That being said if you're quick to anger or have zero patience for people like that, you two aren't going to get along at all.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao is a hard one to befriend she just has odd traits that could put off a few people. Honestly just be yourself. As long as yourself isn't problematic or something, you two could build a wonderful friendship together.

Inosuke Hashibira

I like to think that your personality plays a factor in befriending him but I see quality time playing more of a part in this friendship. You can have a personality similar to him or Sanemi but if you give him time to grow used to your behavior, he'll become accustomed to it which in a way is an unspoken symbol of friendship between you two.

Nezuko Kamado

Honestly, as long as you aren't causing her friends or family harm and as long as you accept the fact that she's a demon that's apart of the demon slayer corps, you and Nezuko can become friends really quickly. Just accept her for her and don't be a trash human being, it's as simple as that.

Gyomei Himejima

You can become good friends with Gyomei if you play your cards right. Try to understand him, be respectful, and don't go against the master's wishes or cause problems for the corps. Of course this won't instantly make him consider you a friend but it will at the very least make him respect you which could potientally sprout something between you two.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae is very easy to befriend. She's kind, able to hold conversations, and possesses a wonderful personality. The only way I see her not wanting to be your friend is if you don't get along with her sisters or if you're a horrible person and even then, she wouldn't exactly think bad of you. ( If anything she'd pity you )