Watching horror movies together 🙀

Holy mother of cheese- 👁👁

Anyways-

So, a couple have privately messaged me about this and I just wanna say-

All sight comments I make about Gyomei is purely intentional. It's very nice of ya'll to let me know but I already know Gyomei is blind but I'm very goofy so I like to sneak jokes in there every once in a while.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you can go back to my jealousy scenario and read his section-

Moving on-

How is it like watching horror movies with them? 🤔

This is going to be in a modern au because I said so! :)

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu isn't the type to get scared easily and he usually keeps a straight face throughout the entire movie. Maybe a jump scare or two may catch him off guard but besides that nothing really fazes him. If you're easily frightened though, he's completely fine with watching something else.

"Babe? Do you want to watch something else? ..No, I don't mind."

Obanai Iguro

Watching movies with Obanai is kind of irritating. It would take like two hours to even decide a fucking movie because he keeps saying no to everything and when he finally decides on a movie to watch he complains about every little thing. Then he's surprised when you snap at him to be quiet.

"This plot is stupid and cliché. It's obvious that the dollmaker is turning the girls into dolls. And, speaking of the dolls, they're hideous. I wouldn't take my child no where near a store that sells such horrid things. ..What do you mean 'shut up'? You were the one who made watch this stupid movie. So what if I picked it..?"

Mitsuri Kanroji

Movie nights with Mitsuri is nothing short of amazing. She orders the usual, pizza with a side of Chinese food, sushi, ramen, burgers, and dangos and makes a pillow fort in her room so you two can watch the movie in comfort. When the movie starts though, she's completely consumed and the most entertaining bit is her commentary. Most of the time it's more interesting than the actual movie.

"No! Don't go in there! He's luring you into a trap!"

"Mochi, they can't hear you.."

Shinobu Kocho

I like to think Shinobu is a huge fan of horror so she always makes you two watch the most terrifying movies. I'm talking things like The Conjuring, Anabelle, and Insidious. Y'know stuff that'll give you nightmares for days. And, if you back out she'll tease you about it for weeks. I suggest you just make up some excuse if you're easily frightened like me.

"Hey, butterfly would you like to watch.. Oh? You already have plans? That's too bad, I'll take Kanao then.."

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi is not one to get easily frightened however, watch a movie with a good jump scare and he almost flips off the couch. Whenever that happens, he's usually quick to suggest watching something else because he's too scared he'll embarrass himself again. 

"This moving is boring, let's watch something else. It's- It's not because I'm scared! ..Didn't you say you wanted to watch that new shoujo anime that came out anyway?"

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro is the type to laugh when a jump scare hits which if you get scared by jump scares, he makes them worse. Like imagine it's quiet, you're focused on the screen when bam! A jump scare hits and all you hear is loud ass laughing in your ear. It's not exactly comforting now is it?