Dino-Sitting

Y/n POV

We all sneaked in front of Kash's compound around the sleeping raptors.

Darius and Nicholas updated us that Kash was gonna harm precious baby dinosaurs to control them. But they could die. So we were going to get them out.

A rope falls in front of Kenji making him nearly scream if I hadn't covered his mouth. Kenji gives me a 'thanks' look.

I nod and we all climbed up the rope.

"Y/n go first," Ben said.

"No, you go first." I insisted.

It took a minute to convince Ben to go up.

Kenji, Ben, Sammy, Yasmina, Brooklynn, and then me.

But because the raptor made a low growl, I looked at them making me miss the rope as I climbed. I yelp and scream. I whimper and hold onto the rope as I whimper.

I ended up waking the raptors. I panicked as I tried to climb and the raptors ran at me. But because of my panic, I couldn't get a grip. I then felt the rope pull upwards. Everyone pulled me up, even by the BRAD-X.

It walks backward as Nicholas commands it to stop.

"Good thing you were able to get us a voice command for the BRAD here." Darius faces Brooklynn.

"Yeah. Real good thing." Brooklynn said.

Ben runs towards me and hugs me tight.

"Are you alright, Darling?"

"I'm... fine, mahal. Just freaked out. I'm sorry everyone... I'm not at my best state for some reason." I said.

"Had to keep it interesting, huh, sunshine?" Kenji offers a hand. Ben glares at him. Darius then takes Kenji's hand making Nicholas glare at Kenji.

"Okay, come on, guys. Who knows when Kash is gonna wake up." Darius leaves with Nicholas eyeing Kenji like he was planning to murder him.

Ben helps me up.

"Ben, how about you watch over Darius and Nicholas? I wanna talk to Kenji." I said.

Ben nods and leaves.

"Nicholas and Ben are eyeing me as if they're plotting my death!" Kenji shakes me.

"Ken-Ken, stop it. I'm getting dizzy."

Kenji stopped and held me as I held my head to stop the spinning.

"Sorry, sunshine. Are you okay though? You are not hurt anywhere?"

"No Ken-Ken. I'm fine." I smile.

"Good. You haven't called me Ken-Ken in a while ya know? It's good to hear you call me Ken-Ken again. I... I missed it."

I smile and hug Kenji. But I couldn't help but feel someone glaring at us. I look around but see Ben talking to Nicholas.

I shrug it off and we go into the building. We follow Darius and Nicholas who were carefully looking at every corner.

Darius presses the elevator.

"This will take you down to the Med Bay. There's a nursery next to it." Nicholas whispered as we walked in the elevator.

"He's testing the control chips on the baby dinos first thing in the morning." Darius continued.

"What about cameras?" Brooklynn asks.

"Mr. Genius has been too busy to get the island's camera system up and running. Message us on the BRAD-X as soon as you get the babies out. Y/n, I hope you can get them under your control with your dino skills." Darius said.