Last Day of Camp

We all ran to the nearest alarm blaring, listening to what it had to say.

"Attention. All park-goers must report to the South Ferry Dock for immediate evacuation. Last ferry departs in two hours." A male voice announced.

I met up with the others.

"We have to move. The only way we're gonna make it is if we run." Darius said.

"Um... Are you sure that's the best way to get there?" Sammy looked at Yasmina worriedly.

"I'm fine. I've competed with a torn ACL. You should be way more worried about Ben and Bumpy."

Ben comes running with Bumpy.

"What we should all be worried about is catching a boat out of here and, naturally, we have a problem." Ben pulls out a rolled piece of paper out of his fanny pack. He then showed us a printed copy of Jurassic World.

"we're here. The docks are on the southern tip of the island. Even if we ran at peak Yaz and Y/n speed, there's no way we'd make the last boat out." Ben explained.

"You don't know that." Sammy said.

Ben scoffs. "Yes, I do. I memorized the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over." Everyone groans at his answer.

"Okay. so we need another way." Darius said. "Um... can we use those somehow?" He asked Kenji and I, pointing at the kayaks. "Or send someone to tell the ferry people to wait? Or..."

"Or make a few jetpacks real quick? Oh! We should befriend a unicorn!" Brooklynn sarcastically said. "Face it. It's hopeless."

"We will be arriving at Main Street-" An automated voice was heard once more. "-your destination for fine dining..."

"Is that...?" Brooklynn muttered. We all ran towards the automated voice.

"...and shopping at Jurassic World. Followed by stops at the Jurassic World Lagoon and the South Ferry Dock."

"Monorail, what-what!" Kenji shot his hands in the air.

"Mm, nicely played, Universe." Brooklynn place her hands on her hips.

"Hurry!" I said. And we started to run to the monorail.

"We gotta move!" Darius said.

"Come on Ben! You can do it!" I said.

"It's nice havin' some company back here for once." Ben said between breaths.

"I'm fine." Yasmina picked up her pace. Ben ran after her with Bumpy behind.

We all ran, Kenji, Sammy, Brooklynn and I raised our hands in excitement and Brooklynn also leaped in the air for joy. But when we looked on our right, we immediately went back.

I motioned Darius to stop. "Shh!"

Darius took a peek to reveal Toro on guard.

Darius then signal us to follow him, but we stayed in place. When Darius hid under the stairs, he was confused on why we were still in place. He motioned us to come forward making us hesitate. In the end, Kenji, Sammy, Brooklynn and I started to make our way to Darius when Toro was facing his back towards us, but he snarls making us stop and go back immediately, just in time for him to face where we were just earlier.

Darius then threw a rock somewhere far away from us. Toro took the bait and went towards the sound. Darius once more motioned us to come over. We all ran fast towards the stairs.

We all bent down to make sure that Toro doesn't see us. Bumpy climbed the fastest and hits a cup, luckily, Brooklynn was able to stop the cup from making any noise.