01

“ Shi, you can go off now your shift had ended” the voice of a man said to the girl who nodded at him, the girl took off the apron on her waist and hang it on where the other aprons are. She took her backpack before she gave the man a small bow and left the place.

Kim Shi Hyun a working student from Hyosan High that works in a restaurant just a few blocks away from her rented apartment. The girl doesn't like talking, or more like she can't hold a conversation with someone as she finds it hard to think of what she should say to them, the others find the girl a cold student who ignored everyone but some of them thinks the opposite. She's not a cold person they just think that the girl doesn't like talking as she's always silent but will answer them if they ask some questions.

It was already dark as her shift starts at 5 pm and ended at 10 pm, she's been working on the restaurant ever since she was 12 after she got out from the orphanage when she turned on that age and has been providing herself with everything that she needs.

She let out a sigh as she felt some pain on her shoulders and back, the restaurant has been packed with people that doesn't gave her some time to rest even a little. Walking inside the building, she starts walking through the elevator as she's not in the mood to take the stairs. Reaching the floor on where her apartment is located, the girl walked on the hallway silently as there is no one who's awake other than her. Shihyun walked inside her place and put the backpack on the small couch as she took some of her paperworks that she needs to finish for her project and work on it until midnight.

The next morning comes as Shihyun woke up and get ready for another school day, wearing her picked uniform and tied her necktie neatly before she took her converse shoes. The girl wore a black coat with white long sleeve on the inside and wore some pants as she felt uncomfortable wearing skirts. Her black long hair are neatly tied on a ponytail as there is some strings of hair that fell as they can't be tied together. She took her backpack after making sure that she had everything inside it before walking outside and starts walking to the school.

Arriving at the school, Shi walked on the other side of the building to hand in her project to the teacher before she bow a little at him and left. There are some students greeting the girl as she would just bow a little at them and not say anything, even though the girl never talk to them some of those students still finds the girl attractive and being a silent person added to it more as it makes her a mysterious person.  And it comes to the girl who noticed her walking on the side of the building, the girl quickly walked towards her before stopping a little.

“ Shi” the girl called for her as she stopped on her tracks and look at the person who called for her name. Nam Onjo, the girl stared back at her before giving her a smile. Shi didn't say anything and bow a little before she enter inside the building to find her room. Nam onjo followed the girl's figure with her eyes until she can't see her back anymore, the girl let out a sigh before she walked inside as she adjusted the other bag on her front that she's carrying and rushed to follow the girl.

Shi are walking slowly on the stairs when some quick footsteps followed her and the girl from earlier, Onjo stopped in front of her a few steps away causing her to stop as well. She looked at the girl who's panting a little from running as some strands of hair fell on her face. The girl took a deep breath before she look at her in the eyes.

Onjo felt like her heart skip a beat when she felt the girl's stare at her, taking a deep breath she looked up at the girl in front of her. She observed the girl's appearance noticing that she's wearing some pants, she knew that the girl must not be comfortable with skirts as she's wearing the boys outfit instead though it made her more attractive wearing those. Her cheeks burned a little at the thought until she came back to reality and blinked the thought away, the girl still staring at her.