Chapter 13

The picture is of Rosa (left) and Ivy (right...you'll meet her sooner or later)

and the song....well, it's been on replay with me..and this song is playing really loud as 'they' go through the grinding bodies ;)

+++Rosa+++

The music blasted through the house and into Hayden's truck as we pulled up in front to park.

I can already feel my vulnerable state slipping as the mood of party! party! party! sinks into my bloodstream. Hayden has walked around to my side of the car and before he can open the doors for me, like any other gentleman would, I kick the door open myself.

"Thanks." I say, walking past him and taking his hand in mine. He trips over his own feet making me laugh a little as he fumbles with his keys to lock the door, conscious of my tapping foot.

"Calm down you party freak." He smirks at me with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. His green, deep, perfect eyes.

I shake myself, jumping on the spot as if I could really flick off the adrenaline. I don't know where this is all coming from, but it's coming from me and maybe it's been inside too long.

"Oh shut up!"

He rolls his eyes and quickly stuffs his keys in his pockets and charges me forwards; past the front doors, up the slippery shiny steps (what a tongue traitor) and closer to the booming music.

Sweaty bodies grind against each other as cups over flowing with liquids are held high in the air and waver with the beat. Hayden reaches for a drink from someone who's passing by and was offering cups to anyone. I pulled my hand out to grab for one of the red cups.

My fingers wrapped around the plastic cup and I quickly pulled it to my lips, gulping the entire thing down in a matter of seconds. I can feel the heat prickle down my throat and my eyes squeeze as the bitter taste stings my tongue.

"Rosa..." Hayden shoots me a warning look.

My shoulders lift in a shrug and I shake my head and start dancing around with the music. Moving up and down with the bodies that filled the room. Loosing Hayden somewhere in the crowd.

Another boy is shuffling through with drinks in his hand and I take two of the cups from him. He looks at me and than tries to dance with me. Pushing his body against mine before I knock my elbow at him. Please, go hump the wall.

I scoff at him as he rolls his eyes and yells something at me. Whatever.

Cheers come from somewhere to my right and I head in that direction. I know that type of cheering. It can only mean one thing. Tequila slams.

As I worm myself to the front of the crowd I can see two people competing against each other. A girl and a guy. The girl has blonde hair, tied in a messy bun, her hands are held back by a piece of cloth. She's leaning down and chugging the shots in front of her with a good pace where as the guy wasn't going to make it. You could already tell he was going to puke. He could barley swallow the liquids anymore.