Chapter 2

+++Rosa+++

It was a long time since I've seen her here. Well, it's been a long time since I've been here myself. I can't stand this place, every nook and cranny reminds me of what I'm trying so hard to forget.

A cold wind passes and a shiver falls down my spine, making me hug my jacket tighter around my waist. I don't even know what I'm doing, if she turned around right about now she'd see me standing and staring - and that wouldn't be creepy, like, at all.

She pulls her hair up in a messy bun, quickly and gracefully, just like I remembered her doing so long ago. Elyse is an observant person and she could always see straight past my lies and my secrets and maybe thats what made me do the things I did.

My family was at a bad place back then. I hung out with the wrong people and making the wrong decisions, but you know, whatever. I sometimes think you have to go through the darkness to shine brighter than others.

Only thing is, I'm back for more. The only reason why I'm back in this god damn town is because I need help and Elyse might just be standing in my way. She better not. I don't think she knows how much more I have learnt since I've left.

I hope we will never have to cross paths again. With that in mind, I stare up one last time and I take it as my cue to leave when Elyse gets a text. I turn around and walk away from the tree house we built together when we were 12 - 3 years before she left for boarding. 3 years of wasted friendship. Walking further away I feel a pang of jealousy as a thought forms in my mind: That tree house was my safe haven too, only, she was the one who could have it. For her sake, I hope she stays away from me even if she has to stay up in that stupid tree house.

--------------Melati's Authors Note--------------

Hey sweeties...we'd just like to introduce ourselves and tell you a bit about ourselves. My name is Melati and I'm taking charge of Rosa's POV and Nuria is the author of Elyse !!

I am 14 and TODAY is Nuria's 14th birthday..so you better make sure to vote and comment to jazz up her day even more!!!!!!!!!!

Alright. Stay tuned ;)