Bubble | Coral x Moby

"Bye Skye!" The cockapoo waved as she watched her cousin fly away. She loved when she always came for a visit, even if it was just for some time.

She smiled and swam back down towards Puplantis, from where she already heard singing by fellow Mer-pups. She loved the place where she lived, it always reminded her of her childhood she had.

"Watch out!" She suddenly heard from behind. Without time to react, she was instantly pinned to the ground by someone.

"Ouch." She yelped in pain and opened her eyes, to see a small strand of blue fur over her face, immediately knowing the victim. "Moby!"

"Sorry Coral warned you, you had time to move," Moby said, annoyed and angered at the same time.

"Have you ever thought that it would be better if you were slightly nicer?" Coral said, making Moby stop.

"Why would I? You are the only one who talks to me in a normal voice." Moby replied. "Everyone else just goes 'wif wif'."

Coral just sighed and left him there, swimming towards the main castle, while hearing him cursing. She would swear she wanted to...

Hug him...why did I think of this now? Moby is one bad Mer-pup! She shook her head and entered the castle, towards her "room".

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Moby shouted as some of the Mer-pups started singing under his sleeping place. He always hated it, whether it was just one almost quiet, or a group killing his eardrums, only one singing Mer-pup didn't blow his eardrums.

Thank god I don't have to see her always. He sighed and put on his headphones. Although... He lifted the headphones off him as the singing slowly slowed down. Maybe she will sing today.

He closed his eyes and just as he almost fell asleep, the cockapoo started singing. The most beautiful voice in all Puplantis belonged to her. Wait... Moby lifted himself up and looked out, where he directly saw Coral out on a deck and singing. I'll go and talk to her. He thought and swam towards her immediately.

As he got closer and closer, he thought of it. Why am I doing this? She will shout at me for sure. Maybe even curse. He swam quicker and got almost next to her, Coral still haven't spotted him.

"Nice voice." He said, making Coral slightly twirl and turned around.

"O-Oh, t-thanks." The cockapoo said, trying to hide her mild blush. She was confused as to why was he here, and nice for a change. "What you up to? It isn't common for you to talk to others."

"Well, accept it," Moby said, irritated.

"Yeah, I will." She replied and looked away. "You know, if you would be nicer, you could be loved." And swam away from him.

The few words that left her lips were enough to make Moby finally think about everything. And the main thing that stood out was the last word, loved. But all he could do now is...nothing.

"Coral, wait!" He shouted and closed his eyes, having no hope that she will stop and maybe get back. There was a silence, till it was broken by a voice.

"Yes, Moby?"

Moby opened his eyes and saw Coral, slightly away from him. He felt nervous but got no idea why. Just then, he remembered something that happened to him some time ago.

"Bump my paw," Moby said and extended his paw to her. Coral just looked at him, confused as to what he was trying to do, but she did it anyway. As soon as her paw touched his, Moby's fish tail was turning into legs, and he was propelled up. Wait, I'm not a mer-pup! I am a real pup as well! She thought and bumped her paws together, making her tail disappear and propel up.

As soon as she peeked out of the water, she saw Moby, already sitting on a small island, looking like he is just waiting. Coral swam to the island and got up on the ground.

"So, you just wanted to use me, to get your legs back?" Coral asked as she moved her paws through the warm sand.

"No, I..." He stopped and blushed, which wasn't thankfully seen by her due to the darkness.

"Moby, are you nervous when you talk to me?" Coral suddenly changed her voice to a calming and curious one, immediately showing that she cares for Moby.

"It's slightly complicated." "Then I'll hear you if that will help you," Coral said and sat down beside him. "I don't want to have this kind of friendship with you, it hurts me."

"...Okay." Moby sighed. "It's just, I keep telling myself that something is wrong with me since I speak normally, but you seem not distracted about it at all."

"Well, maybe because I could speak since...well, slightly after my birth." Coral chuckled. "But that can't be something like that. It must be more serious than that."

"You are the only one that I talk to, excluding McSquidly. And I...I developed something towards you." Moby finally said, and closed his eyes in defeat, knowing that even the little friendly connection he had was now broken.

"Moby..." Coral started, not knowing what to say. His words made her blush very hard and she wanted him to see, or feel it. "...you are so sweet and lovable."

And before Moby could realize what she said, she moved closer to him and gave him a small kiss on his lips. Not just making Moby stunned with that, she also smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder, while slowly falling asleep, with the hope that Moby would provide her some warmth.

YEEEEEE!!!!!
Moby is one of the cutest pups in the whole show (well, Sweetie is beyond 'the marvelous', so we don't count her in this lower tier lol) and it just sounds good...he and Coral...

Sorry if I spoiled something for you guys, but be aware that the two are now 'alive' in my books, so they can someday appear in a part...

or maybe even a book ;)

And yes, it's short...but I don't give a fuck about it :D
it just got out yesterday lol