Hard to say | Rocky x Liberty

First Human AU from my production !

"The worst-case scenario is being together Rocky," Marshall reassured his friend, as he was trying to style him.

"Yeah, she won't say no," Zuma added, trying to look for a cologne for his friend.

"How can you all be so sure? She had never given me hints that she at least likes me." Rocky said, lowering his head. He was preparing physically and mentally for expressing his feelings to Liberty.

"Are you stupid?" Everest said as she hugged Marshall from behind. "If I was you, I would be with her for a long time." She said as Rocky sighed.

He had everything: he had a bath, he had flowers, he had new clothes and he was sprayed with cologne, but still was nervous. Then, he gave up.

"No, guys, I can't. I know you want to help me, but, I can't. Thanks anyway." He said, got up from the chair, and walked out of the room. He came onto the balcony and looked at the moon, that was now shining on him.

It was supposed to be perfect. He was supposed to walk to her, ask her for a walk and then express his feelings. I thought I can have you Liberty, but the problem is that I don't think you want me.

"Hi there." 

He heard from behind some girly voice. He looked around and saw a girl, slightly smaller than him with white hair and a hoodie, which he recognized.

"Hello." "I'm Sweetie." She handed him her hand as he shook it. "You need help?"

"No, I'm fine." Rocky sighed. Sweetie rolled her eyes.

"Look, I am not studying psychology for no reason. And I am here because Chase said you need help." Sweetie explained, leaning on the fence. Rocky's eyes widened as he heard and looked at her again.

"You are Chase's secret girlfriend, right?" "Yeah. And you need help. Look, being scared in general is one thing, but being scared asking a girl out and being in a relationship is something another." She said. "It's the only thing that can you and only you do. You need to try it."

"Sweetie, thanks. But, Liberty never even talks with me alone, let alone she would be with me." Rocky explained and stretched his arms.

"So, we are talking about Liberty. Well, you'd be wrong." "Why do you think that?" Rocky looked at her with a serious face. Chase, you picked a great girl.

"I see as you are playing football with them. She is right next to me. We are friends and all this time she talks about someone." She said and pointed her finger at him. "And that someone is you."

"Y-You are serious?" "Of course I am." "But, she mayb-" "No, shut up. You are overthinking. If you think that she is 15, almost 16, and you are almost 17 is a problem, then it isn't. I am 17, Chase is 18 and nothing is wrong." She reassured him. That was Rocky's first problem, which he now said wasn't a problem.

"Of course, I am not gonna force you to anything, just saying that you are missing more and more opportunities." She said as she walked away, towards Chase's apartment.

If she is not lying, I should then go for it! Maybe she will like me. Rocky smiled, shook his head to let his hair be like normal, and walked towards the exit of the block of flats. He was determined to tell Liberty, how he felt.

Liberty was styling her hair because it was killing her how bad it looks. Screw you, rubber bands, they aren't helping at all. She cursed as she kept brushing her hair. She was glad no one heard her cursing, and was pleased because she could do whatever she wants because her dad paid for the apartment just for her.