Between them | Chase x Sweetie

Much to Paw Patrol knowledge, Chase has never had a crush on someone. Sure, he was together with Skye a long time ago, but that was because he was desperate that he will be alone. Suspiciously Chase has been much more energetic and happier when going on a mission to protect the crown in Barkingburg. No one knew why. But little did his best friend know, his crush was their enemy.

"Are you ready Chase?" Ryder walked up to him. "Air Patroller is ready for liftoff." Chase nodded and they both got inside the Air Patroller. After a while, they finally arrived at Barkingburg and landed in front of the castle. There was a princess waiting for them, Earl and Sweetie. Sweetie wiggled her tail like a propeller. "Hello there Ryder and Chase!" Princess shouted at them. Chase and Ryder went to them. "We are so glad that Chase will be guarding the crown today. From the time when Duke snatched the jewels and crown, I don't think it's safe here anymore. I'll have it escorted tomorrow to a safer place." They nodded and the princess hugged Ryder. She then let go and Ryder left. "Come inside Chase." He nodded and went behind them. 

"Hi, Chase." Sweetie went to him. He kissed her. "I missed you, Sweetie. It was long 2 weeks." They both laughed. No one knew about the thing between them. They try to keep it a secret. 

"Okay, so you have free time till the evening Chase. You can go and do some stuff you want." Chase nodded and went with Sweetie to the royal garden. They played for a while.

"I want to be with you more," Sweetie told him. They both agreed they need to spend a lot more time together. "You can come for some longer time to Adventure Bay. You don't have to rescue someone, but I do." Chase suggested. "I wanted to, but the princess didn't allow it. She wants me here in case some media came here." She said sadly. They both lay on the grass and Sweetie cuddled up together. 

"Am I interrupting something?"

They both jumped away from each other. They saw the princess walking to the bench. But Chase looked at her. He never saw a princess in normal clothes, such as in-home pants and a hoodie. "W-We, u-uhm, n-no-" "I am happy for you both. I knew you two are together." She interrupted Sweetie and took a sip of her drink. "Thanks, princess," Chase said. "Aww, Chase, when you aren't at work, just call me Lucy." Chase nodded. They played for a while with Lucy till when they were tired of playing. They went inside the castle. Sweetie and Lucy went up and Chase sat in front of the crown.

After a while, Chase heard some screeching. "Who's that?" He shouted. The screeching was getting closer. He then saw Sweetie pushing a plate with something, that was covered. "Here, I thought you were hungry, so I cooked this for you." Sweetie showed him the plate. There were his favorite cupcakes and treats. "Thank you, Sweetie," He kissed his girlfriend "you know what I love." She blushed. He took a bite of the cupcake. "Mhmm, this is good!" he said.

She laid down next to him. "You know what, maybe we should say to everyone that we are together," Chase suggested. "Do you think that it will be a smart idea? Do you remember what happened when you broke up with Skye? I just don't want you to be hurt again." she nuzzled him. He smiled.

He was so happy that he is finally with someone he loves.

I write too much Swase stories :D

Written : 20.3.2022
Published : 20.3.2022