Ch. 16

Izuku was typing on his most powerful laptop, and he had been doing it for hours. Cerberus was sleeping on Izuku's bed. Izuku, Bakugo, and Todoroki were in Izuku's room, each on their own computers. They were trying to find where Toya is.

Izuku glanced up. "Find anything?"

Todoroki shook his head. He was sitting on the binbag in the corner Izuku had put in. "No. There are so many ways to him to get away. Somehow, I haven't found anyone close to what he looks like leaving."

Izuku glanced at Bakugo, who was at his desk. "Find anyone with matching fire quirks?"

Bakugo spun around. "I found several with fire quirks, but none of them have led to anything."

Izuku sighed. "Well, it also seems that Toya didn't take anyone money to get out of the country. I haven't found anything to suggest that he even left. Todoroki-kun, do you think you can look into prison records. He might have be in there at some point in time."

Todoroki nodded. "Came you get me an access code?"

After Izuku gave it to him, and idea popped into his head. 'What if he became a villian.' He started going through different villians that had started when Toya disappeared.

Izuku quickly realized that doing it that way would take to much time. If he went though all of them, he would be at this for a few weeks at the lowest, and over three months if he did a deep dive into all of them.

Luckily, Izuku quickly came up with an idea. He started coding. He could create a programs that could do the deep dive into each person in only thirty seconds.

Izuku was a master coder. He could have done it as a job if he didn't want to be a hero. A side benefit of this was his ability to hack.

Izuku continues to program for the next thirty minutes.

Bakugo the said. "I might have something."

Izuku and Todoroki looked up.

Todoroki set the laptop he was using. It wasn't as powerful as Izuku's, but it was as powerful as a computer system. "What did you find?"

Bakugo showed his screen. It showed a person with black hair, wearing a face mask, but was clearly wearing heavy foundation under his eyes. There were the same bright blue as Todoroki's. "This person has registered fire quirk. I can't find the name, but the color is blue. What's your brother's quirk name?"

"Cremation."

Izuku walked over and narrowed his eyes. "I think I saw his face in the new criminals."

Todoroki looked at him. "What do you mean?"

Izuku opened his laptop, closed his partly finished code, and searched up a name he saw.

Name: Dabi

Quirk Name: Unknown

Quirk Effects: Creates blue fire. Over use seems to lead to burns. 

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Blood Type: Unknown

Height: ~184

Weight: Unknown

Family: Unknown

Crimes: Breaking and Entering, murder (burns victims to death), aggravated assault, robbery.

Todoroki's hands were shaking. 'Nii-chan.' "My brother is a villain."