Ch. 22

"So, what are you planning on doing on your few days off?" Nezu asked as Izuku made the two of them breakfast.

"Kacchan, Todoroki-kun, and I was going to be hanging out." Izuku set an omelet in front of his father. "Going to the mall, park, places like that."

Nezu took a gulp of milk. "Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun."

Izuku smiled. "That's the plan!"

After they finished their food, Izuku washed the plates and put the make in the cupboard.

Izuku grabbed his bag, which was filled with snacks for the day. "Well, I'm off. Love you!"

Nezu waved him off, before he got back to doing paperwork.

Izuku waited at the gate of the school. They had agreed to meet there. Jaut then, his phone buzzed.

B=Bakugo

T=Todoroki

B- Hey Izuku. We still
on?

Yep! I'm ready. What
about you
Todoroki-kun?

T- Yes. My father doesn't
want me to go, but for
some reason, he's not
getting a lot of sleep. I
have no idea why, but
I'm not complaining.

Izuku snickered to himself. He hadn't told Todoroki that he gave his father nightmares. Though, because of that, Izuku didn't get to bed until four in the morning.

That's odd.

B- We're meeting at
the front gate right?

Yep. I'm already there.

T- You live there.

Exactly.

Izuku glances up. People kept glancing at him. To be fair, his outfit did make him stand out.

He was wearing ripped jeans with lace legging underneath that cut off a few inches below his knees. He had a tight crop top on, showing his abs. He was wearing his earrings that he convinced Nezu to let him get. They were rainbow flowers with a diamond in the middle.

He was wearing makeup, though it wasn't a lot. He had a light dusting of gold around his eyes. His cheeks were slightly pink and he had black lipstick on.

He had black heeled boots with silver buckles and a chain around the top. They went to the edge of his jeans. To top off the look, he had a black choker with a diamond in the middle, lined with gold.

(Don't question my fashion choices for Izuku. I think he would look cute in a crop top and makeup.)

"Hey there baby." Izuku looked up to see a man with burgundy hair, dressed in a suit. He looked older, and Izuku was immediately put off hy him. "What's a little one like you doing out here?"

Izuku wrinkled his nose. "I wanting for a few friends. Can I help you?"

The burgundy haired man smiled. "Sure." He turned to cup Izuku chin, only to be slapped away.