Ch. 35

A few days after class 1A made their plan, Bakugo brought Cerberus to where Tokoyami sat in class so he could pick up his scent.

Now, all of class 1A were in civilian clothes, on their way to the league of villians hide out. They were traveling in different groups, so it wasn't obvious that an entire class was on the move.

Todoroki was paying for it, using Endeavor's credit card. While the nightmares had stopped, he was out doing hero work.

It took them a few hours to get there. The class met up on the roof of an abandoned office building.

Todoroki counted them, and, once he confirmed that everyone was there, they knelt in a circle. They were all ready to move.

Bakugo pressed his hand into the ground. "Okay. Let's run over the plan one more time. I'll blast down the door. The rest of you will rush into create a distraction. Four Eyes?"

Iida nodded. "In the commotion, I'm going to go with Cerberus to get Tokoyami if he's not in the open."

Ashido rested her hand to Iida's shoulder. "You've got this Iida-kun."

The class stood up. They sunk around the building.

Jiro put her earphone jack into the wall. She listened for a few seconds, then turned to the rest.

"His in the main room, right by the door. He has cuffs on his hands, but its seems the leader wants to take them off. He saids he wants to treat him as an equal." She reported.

Bakugo nodded. "Good. Let's get in, get him, and get out."

They moved to the door. They lined up against the walls on either side. Bakugo pressed his hands against the door.

He looked at Jiro. She nodded, and stucker her earphone jack make into the wall.

She held out five finger, and begain counting down. 'Five. Four. Three. Two. One!'

Bakugo blasted the door off.

The villains inside jumped back in surprise.

Shigaraki snarled. "What?!"

"Go!" Bakugo yelled.

The entire class rushed in. Todoroki set of sheets of ice, freezing Mr. Compress. He knew that he was going to be the biggest threat to getting Tokoyami.

Iida grabbed Tokoyami, who was covered in cut and was bleeding from the side of his head. "Are you okay?"

The bird headed man nodded. "How did you find this place?"

"We'll explain later." Iida started to pull him away. "Let's get you put of here."

Tokoyami looked around. Bakugo was blasting Kirigiri, keeping him in one corner. Kirishima was fighting with Dabi, using his hardening so the flame did nothing.

"Let go!" Mina yelled as she held the door open.  The explosion from Bakugo had attracted heros, who were now on their way.

Bakugo let off one last explosion to create smoke for them to get out.

As they were running, Todoroki suddenly screamed in pain.

Bakugo and a few others glanced back to see that Spinner had managed to stab Todoroki in the back. It was more to the side, so it didn't hit any vital organ.

"Todoroki-kun!" Mina yelled.

Kirishima, who was the closest slammed his harden fist into the reptile like man, knocking him back.

Todoroki fell to his knees, the sword still in his side.

Bakugo rushed over. '$h¡t! $h¡t!' The blood transfered to his hands.