|Fragile hearts|

Third person's POV

"Hey! Why are you daydreaming? What are you thinking, huh?" Macau nudged the boy in school uniform who seemed like his mind is floating upstairs.

They've just arrived in the main family's house. They don't have homework today and they were in his room because he had invited Porchay to watch a movie with him.

Not just that, Macau is planning something.

He is planning to confess.

Yes, Macau have been having this feelings for Porchay for quite sometime now. He didn't directly told that to anyone, but some people still knows. Especially his brother, and of course Pete. 

He didn't want to confess to Chay because he knew, he knew that the latter is still in love with his Cousin, Kim.

But during that time when  Kim confessed his love for Chay in front of the Theerapanyakuls, He was there—eavesdropping.

He couldn't also keep his feeling to himself anymore, and since then, he had been making a move on Porchay. Inviting him to places, Inviting him to do things and more just so he could spend time with him.

He didn't know when Kim would make a move to take Chay away from him so he did everything on his power to spend as much time as he could with the man he likes.

Macau was sure that Porchay didn't know he likes him, or so he thought.

Porchay was dense and Macau is both thankful and both upset about it. Not that he was complaining though, he is completely aware about Porchay's feelings for his cousin, and that's what Macau is saying to convince himself that maybe Chay turned a blind eye to his feelings because of his love for Kim.

-

"What?" Porchay replied after finally going back to his senses.

"You've been staring at that space for like an hour" Macau exaggerates and laughed.

Porchay wasn't having any laugh at all.

Over the past few days, He had been thinking for that one person only. Kim.

He did everything he think he could to forget about that night but no matter how many times he tried, he can't.

He had been seeing the image of Kim, his actions, and how they kissed that night in his imagination every single day. It was both pleasure and torture for him for it was quite affecting his actions a bit. He wanted to see Kim so badly that he forgot about his progress of moving on.

"Porchay" Macau called out.

The boy who was called turned his head into the one who called him.

"Yes?"

"I have something...important....to tell you."

'It's now or never' Macau thought to himself. He was nervous.

"hmm, what is it?" Chay innocently asked.

Macau cleared his throat before answering.

"The reason I called you here..." He started.

He didn't exactly know why he was trailing off, maybe because Chay was eagerly waiting for whatever he has to say or maybe it's because he was feeling both nervous and excited about it.

"...wasn't because I just wanted to watch a movie with you."

Chay looked at him confusingly.

Macau wasn't the type to trail off when speaking, so this confused Chay even more. Even Macau, was surprised why he gets so nervous to confess with the one he likes.

"Umm...Is there anything more you want to say?" Chay asked breaking the silence between them.

"I just want to tell you that, I-"

When Macau finally had the courage to speak, he was interrupted with a sound from Chay's phone.

Ding!

********** sent you a message!

Chay picked up his phone and looked at it baffled.

The number was familiar for him, but he didn't know who exactly it was from.

He tapped the notification and his heart starts to beat faster than ever.

-

-

-

-

-

It was from someone, asking to meet him at a sent location. Porchay was sure it's no other than Kim. That place is where their first date was held, Chay was the one who told him about that place.

"What was it?" Macau asked.

"Uhh...Nothing." Porchay lied.

"but..." Porchay contemplated whether to tell Macau or not....

"I have to go" Chay said standing up while grabbing his phone but was quickly held by Macau on the hand.

"..." Chay looked at Macau wonderingly.

"I..like...you"  It came as a whisper from Macau as he looked down and eventually let go of Chay.

"What? I didn't hear you." Chay asked concerningly.

"N-nothing haha, it's nothing" Macau laughed dryly and stood up with Chay.

While Chay was still confused, Macau took an opportunity to peek at the younger's phone screen. He felt a pang on his heart upon reading the text. He looked at Chay who seemed like he is in a better mood and smiled lightly.

"What are you waiting for? Go! go to him" Macau persuaded while pushing Chay outside.

"W-what do you mean?" Chay asked half surprised that Macau knows.

"It's him, right?" Macau asked even though he knew the answer.

Deep down, he already accepted his fate. He accepted that he can never make Chay happy the way Kim could. He realized that he could never ask for the heart of the guy he likes if it still belongs to someone else.

"..." Chay didn't reply and looked down.

Truth be told, he knows Macau likes him. But what can he do? He wished many times that he could see him more than as a friend, but he didn't...he can't. 

Macau, who wasn't able to control himself anymore, wrapped his arms on Chay.

For a split second, he closed his eyes afraid that tears will spill from them anytime now. He convinced himself it was a right decision to not let his feelings known by the one in his arms right now. He didn't wanna confuse him even more, He didn't want Chay to feel pity for him because it's the last thing he would want Chay to feel.

"Go to him, Be happy." He whispered before letting go of the guy he likes.

"but..."

"Shush. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Go get your man!" Macau flashed a small smile to Porchay to let him know he's just fine. He closed the door quickly after Porchay left and that's when his tears started to came out of his eyes. He sat on the floor and hugged his knees and cried out quietly for the rest of the night.

.....

On the other hand, there was another person waiting on a park, watching as the sun slowly starts disappearing from the horizons.

The surrounding was quite getting dark with a few lamp posts staring to open up.

This 'someone' silently hoped that the guy he loves would come in their meeting place.

His heart was eagerly and achingly waiting for someone to arrive.

-

"Hey, am I late?" Someone spoke.

-Fragile hearts-