°Broken glass°

Porchay's POV

"How about we go clubbing tonight, Chay?" Macau asked while doing me a favor writing out formula's in a scratch paper so I can use it for later.

"And then what? Drink Milk in there? Hell nah" I retorted annoyed

A/N: (In Thailand you can go to clubs/pubs when you turn 18, however you can't be served drinks unless you have an adult age of 21 with you or you buy drinks outside the pub which only rare bars allow to)

We were now home after we finished eating in the dessert shop he suggested earlier.

"I didn't say we're actually drinking, you know, just checking on girls...or guys" Macau winked

As if this stupid guy are out to check girls

"I'm not interested" I rolled my eyes and played on my phone.

"Not interested or can't move on?" Macau raised his eyebrows at me.

I threw a pillow at him

We're in my room here in the main family's house. Ever since Khun gun passed away, Macau and Phi Vegas are welcomed here every time they want to go. Especially, Macau who grieved for his father's death for a year.

"C'mon man, you don't have to hide it. Everyone in this family knows you're still not over him" Macau teasingly says.

"Don't wait for my fist to land in your mouth, Macau" 

"How about you land something else on my mouth?" He said while getting close at me.

I pretend to puke in front of him, He then gave me a "Are you serious?" glare.

"Continue with that act, someday...you'll realize that you like me and then I won't feel the same then I'll reject you and then-"

"You watch too many dramas, that shit ain't real" I cut him off

Macau let out a small laugh before dropping me a bombshell question.

"Do you still love him?

"The hell are you talking about?" I raised my head

"Just asking" He said while smirking.

"Whatever you're doing stop it now."

"I just want to know. Do you still love him?"

"..."

"Just- Just be honest. I'm asking as your best friend right now" Macau said and patted my shoulder.

"I-I'm not sure. Why are you asking me this?"

"Then...What if someday, P'Kim returned and then he asked you not talk to me anymore. what will you do?"

I glared at his question.

"Why is he included in this again?"

"Just answer my question"

Where are these questions coming from, Macau?

"..."

"C'mon! Just answer me man" he let out a soft chuckle.

"As if he would do that...I mean, what right does he have to forbid me to talk to his cousin. besides you're my friend"

Macau looked uneasy with my last few words.

"You okay?"

"Of course I am" he smiled

"So... Clubbing?" He persisted

"Ugh Fine" I just agreed so this can end peacefully for us both.

"Great! I'll send you the address later, be there at 8" He said while packing his things up.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I'm going home, I want to visit my brother. I'll ask for his permission to go to the club in the process" He replied and i nodded.

"See you!" He waved goodbye to me as he walked out of the shop leaving me in daze.

Why am I feeling something strange about this clubbing and all?

My gut tells me something is really going to happen tonight, but I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing.

And, what's up with Macau? Why is he asking me all those questions, all of a sudden?

And P'kim...

I heard his name again. It's been a long time since i talked with him properly.

I wonder how he is. Does he already have someone else??

No, snap out of it Chay!

Even if he does have someone else, why would you care? You've already broken up.

That's right.

Just like a piece of glass, once broken it will never be the same again...

-Broken glass-