°Mistakes°

Porchay's POV

"P-P'Kim?"

"Porchay..." He muttered my name softly.

So soft that it is almost inaudible.

I froze on the spot when he suddenly hugged me.

He hugged me!

Before I could even protest, he spoke.

"Please, just let me do this..." He said in his raspy voice.

I did not do anything rather than to let myself succumb in his embrace. Letting his scent bind in mine. I want to push him and punch him right on the face but it seemed like my body is betraying me right now.

I missed him after all.

Through all of this, my heart and my mind agreed in this one thing.
And that—I cannot deny.

It's still him

And I hate that.

I hate the fact that even though he's been an asshole through the beginning with me—And even now. I can't set aside the fact that my heart still belongs to him.

But I can't let this distract me right now....

I have to find Macau

"L-let go of me"

"I sprry"

Huh? What? Are you that drunk and you can't speak thai properly?

I suddenly want to laugh at him but that thought was left in my brain when he started speaking that seemed like he was spouting nonsense.

"I'm srry please fowgiv me"

He sound like he was singing rather than speaking. His tongue kept on twisting that I couldn't help it anymore and smiled at him.

I pushed him and thought that he could compose himself but he suddenly fell on the ground.

Drunken bastard....Serves you right

"Such an asshole" I muttered

Before taking two steps away from him. I did not plan to leave him here but right now, I just really need to find Macau or I'll be dead if his brother finds out, and worse if Hia finds out.

But before I could even take another step, he suddenly got up and snaked his arms on my waist

"P-P' hey! let go" I tried brushing his hand off but he doesn't seemed to budge.

"I'm sorry" He drunkenly says. It seems like he already became sober after knowing I intended to leave him there.

P'Kim was here, On his knees begging for my forgiveness while hugging me from behind.

He was begging.

Begging for me to forgive him.

"..."

This is weird.

Those were the only words i wanted to hear from him, but now that i've finally heard it from his mouth. I don't know what to do. I was frozen once again from my spot.

I felt numb. I don't know what to feel.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Chay" He repeatedly says while sobbing.

He's crying.

"P'Kim let go, let me go"

"..."