°Young & Heartbroken°

Porchay's POV

Porchay Breathe. Breathe. It's going to be okay.

I repeatedly told myself when I left him outside to enter the bar once again.

After I found out where Macau is, We rushed back home. turns out this guy was stupidly drunk that he passed out in one of the VIP table upstairs. Thank god I found him by myself when someone who saw me enter with him told me where Macau is. 

His friend said that he invited Macau to go to their table to flirt. That's why this guy had couple of kiss marks in his neck when I found him.

What a stupid guy.

I asked his bodyguard to sneak us to the backdoor of the main family's house when we arrive because if anyone finds me & especially Macau in this state, we would be both dead. Luckily, his bodyguard understood us and did as told. 

The bodyguard put Macau in my bed and left. I look at the clock and it's already past midnight; 12:30 am.

I changed into comfortable clothes after but I didn't know what to do with Macau who is sleeping on the bed. I didn't change his clothes because, because I don't want to. 

I decided to arrange the couch for me to rest but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about my encounter with P'Kim earlier. It's keeping me awake.

I touched my lips and reminisced what had happened earlier.

We kissed.

I keep feeling mixed emotions about it. but all I knew was I liked that kiss. I remember the feeling when he left my lips, of how I craved more of him, his touch and his lips. but I knew I had to let it not consume me.

I feel like I am going insane.

I can't even believe that all it takes was one kiss for him to make me feel this way.

I let Macau sober up in my room and when he finally woke up, I jumped off the sofa and turned on the lights to bombard him with rants.

"Do you know what happened, huh??! You frickin bailed at me! and I had to come looking for you! and....and I even met P'Kim outside of the bar and we- ARGH! Do you even know what you did?? you passed out & I found you then-"

"Calm the fuck down Chay...Ugh my head hurts" Macau put his hand to stop me from further ranting while holding his head.

"Of course it does, you drank so much" I said crossing my arms.

"Ugh, Where-where am I?" He says while looking everywhere the room.

"Where do you think you are?"

"Uhhh...Motel? Oh my, did you take me here? To-" Macau said pretending to gasp as I threw a pillow at him to interrupt whatever he wanted to say and looked at him in disbelief.

"Idiot! Get out of my room!! I'm kicking you out, get up!" I said as I rushed him to get out.

"Wait, what was it that you said you and P'Kim did?"

He teasingly smiled at me while raising his eyebrows up which provoked me even more to make him out of my room

I don't give a damn even if he is caught as long as I can sleep peacefully for tonight.

 "Fine fine! I'll keep quiet, just let me stay for the night."

I contemplated whether to take his word seriously but eventually gave up and just let him do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't bother me. 

.....

2 am

I starred at my phone screen with the time displayed on it, I've been constantly shifting positions over my bed while repeatedly sighing. I can't sleep.