•Strum my pain•

Kimhan's POV

"P-P'Kim?" He spoke my name in his startled voice.

I missed that familiar sound of his.

I miss everything about him, his voice, his scent, his lips– Everything.

"Porchay..." I muttered his name softly.

Super soft, that it is barely audible to hear.

My mind didn't think twice and wrapped my arms around him. I don't know what's happening to me right now.

Is it because of the alcohol?

Or is it just because I really miss him?

It must be the alcohol...right?

I could feel him wanting to protest but I don't think I could bear to stay away from him right now. Even just an inch away.

"Please. Please just let me do this..." I said with my voice cracking.

After that, he did not move at all.A few seconds later, I felt his hands slowly crept upon my back.

And I smiled.

He hadn't change at all.

Why did I have to hurt this guy?

I thought to myself while still living on the moment.

Why did I have to break such an innocent person that has the purest heart?

I was always in love with him, even before.

The first time I laid my eyes on this guy, it has always been him. It has always been Chay.

But I was stupid.

I let go of that one real and purest thing I'd ever known.

"Let go of me" He says

"I sprry" I pretended to be heavily drunk.

It's better to do it this way rather than to let him get away from me.

I can feel his throat vibrates as I sign that he is laughing. Quietly.

"I'm srry please fowgiv me" I continued with the act.

But it seemed like it wasn't working anymore when he pushed me and I lost my balance and fell straight to the ground.

"Such an asshole"  He muttered

I let out a small chuckle before getting up and snaking my hands around his waist, inhaling his scent in the process.

He was intoxicating.

"P-P' hey! let go" He tried brushing my hand off but I didn't budge. Not even one bit.

I don't want to let him go.

Be it may that I'm the asshole, but I can no longer hide my feelings like this.