|Every memory reminds me of you|

Third Person POV

Macau and Porchay were hanging out in the school grounds after their classes were finished.

Boring day as usual

Chay thought to himself while sipping red soda from which Macau bought for the both of them.

"Hey! You okay? I've been trying to get your attention for help in this subject!" Macau nudged Chay who was lost at his thoughts.

"What? You're not done yet??" Chay said proudly. He's already finished doing what Macau was currently answering right now last night.

"Oho! So sarcastic, I see. What if I don't help you with Physics sub, hm?" Macau retorted in which Chay just snort at him and finally focused on what Macau wanted to know.

"Fine! I surrender. What do you want, My dearest friend Macau?" Chay said while smiling brightly and putting his hand around Macau's shoulder.

Sometimes, Chay was actually glad that Macau was always there for him. He even told him what happened between him and Kim.

Macau has been a supportive friend of his ever since they met at the main family's house before.

They became closer at school after Chay's break up with Kim because Chay would often tell Macau what he feels and Macau would just listen at his rants like what a good friend would do.

"I just need help from this and this and this number then I'm done. Anyway, what do you want to eat after?" Macau asked Chay who was now writing him a summary of concepts for him to use later.

Every Friday, after school they would hang out and eat outside. They would also help each other out with assignments.

With Porchay being good at Concepts and Spellings while Macau being good at equations and solving skills.

"Hm, anywhere is fine, where'd you wanna go?" Chay asked Macau back while still writing.

"How about a dessert shop near the school? I want some sweets today. I also want to buy Venven a takeout." Macau suggested

"Great idea, I'm craving for sweets today too actually" Chay approved

TIME SKIP (After Chay finished the summary for Macau)

"Anddd you're done" Chay said after Macau wrote the answer for the last blank in his book.

"Whoo! We're finally done with the last assignment for today!" Macau cheered brightly and raised a high five for Chay, in which they clapped with glee.

Both of them heaved a sigh of relief and stretched out their muscles after an hour and a half of doing assignments.

They packed their bags and wore them.

Macau stuck out his hand to Porchay to tease him.

Chay rolled his eyes at his friend and slapped his hand away.

"Ow! that hurts Porchay" Macau pretended to be hurt while holding out his chest.

Chay who wanted to play along dropped his bag and punched Macau in his shoulder playfully.

Macau took the opportunity to get Chay's bag. Macau then run off, Porchay who then noticed what his friend did, was tagging him from behind.

they circled around the area until both of them got tired. Macau then returned Chay's bag.

Chay Circled his hands around Macau pretending to strangle him. Both of them laughed and hugged each other before walking off to their destination.

Little did they know, Someone was watching them from afar.

That someone has long silky black hair whose eyes are now brimming with unexplainable emotion.

The guy stormed off, and got to his desk.

He picked up something from his bag.

His eyebrows scrunched up upon seeing what he had picked up instead of his wallet.

After these months, he wondered why he kept this picture up until now.

It was a Polaroid

Which was given to him when Porchay confessed that he likes him...

Every Memory reminds me of "You" 💘