°Familiar stranger°

Porchay's POV

🎶You don't know what you did, did to me🎶
🎶Your body lightweight speaks to me🎶
🎶I don't know what you did, did to me🎶
🎶Your body lightweight speaks to me🎶

Chris Brown's "Under the influence" was playing in the background of this club Macau brought me.

I've never been here before (usually because I am just in P'Yok's bar since it's the only bar my brother would allow me to go)

I must say the atmosphere is nice here. Macau knew some of the people we encountered and would talk to them from to time and introduce me as well so I wouldn't feel left out.

Few people also waved their hand at me, some girls and guys even winked at me as if they knew me for a long time.

Even though these people are weird, I'm not feeling uncomfortable at all. Maybe because Macau is here.

Now that I think about it, maybe I could go back on my words because right now I'm feeling a little uncomfortable because I'm feeling someone is staring at me.

I've looked everywhere so I could meet the eyes of the person who keeps on staring at me but to no avail.

"Erm, Macau?" I turned around to find Macau but I found out he wasn't here.

I must've been so lost within my thoughts that I didn't notice him gone.

Maybe he got in the comfort room.

I tried not to overthink to calm myself down. Until 15 minutes passed by and it was my last straw to come looking for him.

But because I'm new to this place, I couldn't go everywhere looking for him right away.

He's nowhere to be found

I tried contacting his phone but do you know what's worse than him being lost? This mf forgot his phone in our table!

Damn?! Why don't you bring your phone to wherever you're going to???

I took his phone and began searching for him everywhere.

Maybe he already left??

Fuck! Let me see if the van we used is still here.

---------

It is! It's still here, that means, Macau still hasn't left.

Forget overthinking! I'm gonna ask the bodyguard in the car.

"Phi! Have you seen Macau?" I asked politely as the bodyguard driver inside the car, lowered the car window.

"No, Khun Porchay. Khun Macau still hasn't returned yet. Why? Is he lost?"

I contemplated whether I should answer his question.

If I do, this thing will surely reach Phi Vegas and he will surely report to Hia Porsche.

If I do not, then I'll have to suffer finding Macau all by myself.

As my head thought of all the possible scenarios that could happen, one thing overcame my mind.

If I can't find Macau within 30 minutes, I'll tell the bodyguard. If I could, then I'll discuss what to do after with Macau.

That's right!

"Uh no Phi! We were just playing hide and seek, I thought he would be here at the least. Anyway, thank you!"

"Uh oh okay, call me if you need anything!"

I waved goodbye to him and ran.

C'mon Macau! Where can you go?

You didn't left but you're not in the bathroom either...

What if–

I was busy thinking when suddenly...

I was pulled in a dark alley by someone!

"Hey!! Let go of me!" I budged, this guy is clearly stronger than me.

I couldn't see his face because it's really dark in here. But he smells like alcohol

Is this guy drunk??

I tried to scream but this guy seemed to predict what I am about to do and covered my mouth. He pinned my other hand with his in the process.

Wait! I know that scent...

"Mffph- W-what do you want?" I tried to speak while his hand is still in my mouth which made me sound muffled.

"Sorry"

The guy spoke in a soft voice.

His voice....

My head suddenly spun and my heart started to beat faster when I realized who could this guy in front of me actually be...

"P-P'Kim?"

-Familiar Stranger-