Ino-Ino-Ino

All in all, it takes me a solid 30 minutes to calm down enough to drink a cup of water.

I sit down with a sigh as I look at my hands, frowning.

I stare at them, lost in thought until my clone comes back with some of the goods I had sent her to buy. I thank her —for some reason— and dispel her.

I take a deep breath in and a deep breath out, heading to the bathroom.

My face is puffy and slightly red. I wash my face, massaging it to get the blood pumping and the puffiness away.

I grabbed all the things I was gathering and shunshin outside his hospital room, taking another deep breath before walking in.

Kakashi was sitting on the bed like I'd expected him to, and the other jounin were gone.

I walk up to him, dumping all the stuff into his lap with a grin.

"Look what I got," I say in a sing-song voice.

"Sakura. I am seriously considering— actually, never mind, all hail Sakura," he says as he eyes the stuff I placed.

I laugh at him, ruffling his hair- which doesn't distract him from the pile in front of him.

He grabs a snack and a book and reads. I roll my eyes at him and sit at the foot of the bed, staring out the window.

"Hey, so uhm- a few things..." I say, trailing off.

He looks at me, tilting his head.

"The Café we go to... it- it didn't make it, neither did," the words catch in my throat but he understands what I'm trying to say.

His eyes fill up with pity, and he holds his arm out- the one without food- and I go sit next to him, curling up.

"I don't wanna move out but, but I don't want to..." I pause, thinking.

"You don't have to move out, I don't mind having a roomie, even if she attracts trouble at every corner," he says in a soft tone, snorting at the end.

I roll my eyes as a smile finds its way onto my face.

"Oh, and Naruto... we still gotta find something for him now— we'll I suppose it'll be me— unless," I go silent at the end, thinking.

He hums, "well I've already got one of you infesting my house, what's another?"

I scoff offendedly then blink.

"You mean it? Cause I can go get him now if you want," I ask.

"Let's wait a while, you guys just got back anyway, he's probably eating or something."

I sensed there was more to it, "and?"

"And I'm comfy." He states with a huff.

I laugh and nod, "me too. Oh! Also, Sasuke was willing to stay with us as in by Naruto and I's side even though his brother showed up!"

He hummed, "really, that's great!"

I nod, "yeah, I'm proud of him! I know it couldn't have been easy, but he's been doing incredible."

He nods and silence falls over us, he reads his book- and I read along with him from the side, whether he noticed or not was beyond me.

I wake up sometime later when the sun is setting- It's rising dumbass -With a killer headache.

I guess this is what happens when you cry so much...

I bring my hand up to my head, pulsing healing chakra in, and close my eyes again turning my head into whatever was nearest to block the sunlight.