C-Rank

Fumi -the other teacher- raises an eyebrow, skeptically looking at me. I repeat what I said and a smug look crosses his face, "Is that so? Prove it."

"Go." Kakashi ordered him, and Fumi gives us a questioning look-- as if to say "where?".

"Just go anywhere within Konoha."

He shrugs as he dissipates, I roll my eyes at Kakashi and close them-- tracking him down.

In about 50 seconds I found him, pulling, I shunshin over to him, with the man giving a small chuckle.
"Shunshining ain't special girly."

A scowl crosses my face, looking to my left Kakashi and Iruka appear together.

I turn back to Fumi, and as I turn my head I see him throwing a fist at me— instigating a fight.

I dodge, crouching down and bounding off to the side. I pull out my staff and attempt a hit at him. He does indeed block(bc ninjas are annoying and won't stop blocking) and he tries to kick me, I use the staff to block —chakra too low to Shunshine— and throw a kick at him instead. At the last second, he grabs my leg, so I jump up and spin trying to kick with my other leg— causing him to let go so he could block the incoming kick.

I jump back a few paces— still tired from earlier. He jumps at me foot first, I bend backward watching as he flies over me.

He's not quite as skilled as Kakashi and Tenzo, but since they hold back when fighting me, the difficulty almost similar- slightly less demanding though. After a while Kakashi calls the spar(fight?) off.

I want to die.

Outer no-

I was exhausted before— now just dead on the inside, probably the outside too, if we're being honest.

Iruka looks at me with a surprised look on his face, "Wow, Sakura! I'm impressed!"

I mutter a thank you, not really sure if I mean it.

Kakashi waits in silence for a minute then decides to address them again, "See what I mean, that vast improvement-- and nothing except for a good job and then you move on with your day."

Fumi opens his mouth to speak, closes it and then opens it again. Quite unsure of what to say.

Wow, people really are biased-- and to think I never fully noticed.

Well, I think you did notice, but you were to afraid to call it out. It's not easy being one of the only civilian borns in a class-- especially not with our grades, flaunt them and you're pretentious, hide them and you're secretive-- there's no way out with it.

This time I spoke, "I don't appreciate being disregarded the way I was... Nor do I appreciate how I handled it. So I'm going to say this now. If I do good at something, at least try and act like I'm special-- I mean, I thought my grades were to be expected, come to learn no one else has grades like mine, or chakra control like mine. Now-- I just suck as a ninja, and why? Because I thought that what I could do was normal, so I pretended I was normal." I finish with a frown on my face, Kakashi seems proud that I spoke out though!

"I'm sorry Sakura-- I really mean it. I guess I could have done more," Iruka looked like he had so much to say, and had a devastated look on his face.

I nod, not really ready to throw out an "I forgive you," but wanting him to know he was heard.

Fumi looks away, blush on his cheeks, but refuses to say anything.

My lips form a line and I almost laugh to myself, I let Kakashi know I'm ready to leave, Iruka says a goodbye, and I wave- grabbing Kakashi's arm- we shunshin away.