Staff

Although it was late(ish) the Hokage was still there. Kakashi waltzed in, and I trailed after him unsurely. The Hokage looked at Kakashi, then at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Everything okay?"

"I- well" I didn't know what to say, I looked at Kakashi and he sighed.

"She wanted to let you know she's moving. She'll no longer be living with her parents"

I nodded looking at the Hokage.

"Oh! Might I ask why? And where will you be staying now?"

This time Kakashi looked at me, and I spoke, "some family drama, the usual in civilian gone shinobi families, as I'm sure you know. For now, I'm staying with uh, Kakashi"

He nodded, grabbing a few papers and scribbling something down on them. Kakashi took this as our cue to leave, grabbing my arm and shunshining away(again). 

"You've gotta teach me how to do that," I said smiling in awe.

"Okay," he spoke, shrugging after.

At that, I stopped moving, "just like that huh?" He looked at me, raising an eyebrow, "I did say I would train you, remember? To train you I kinda have to teach you things... so if you're wanting to learn something, why the hell not?"

"Well yeah— but I wasn't, I mean, ya know what, thanks!"

Outer. We gotta train our speed if we want to be able to use the Hirashin or Shunshine properly

I know I know! I'll talk to Kakashi about it later

Good.

I mentally rolled my eyes at Inners bluntness and walked to my room; grabbing a scroll and walking back out into the living room and plopping onto the couch. Kakashi sat on the other side of the couch, reading his book.

Doesn't he get bored of that?

I would assume so, maybe not though, considering the genre...

I mean I guess, I feel like it would still get boring

I mentally shrug, reading my scroll about the Hirashin.

So the Hirashin is less about "teleporting" and is just complex seals combined, allowing you to seal yourself and release yourself. When you seal yourself you end up in a room of nothing, and you have to find the release correctly, so you have to be fast and quick-witted; you have to find your throws and calculate when you will be where you want to be.

Hmm, I think a lot will help with practice, of course.

Probably, this is gonna be difficult but I think I'm a quick enough thinker to do it. I just wonder if I can even move quickly enough to keep up with it.

This is why we gotta work on our speed outer. Tsk tsk.

I know, ya don't gotta tell me twice.

I pop up, going to grab a few things from my room and then come back on the couch, Kakashi curiously glances at me. I pull out my Fuinjutsu supplies and begin working further into the Hirashin seal. A proud look appeared in Kakashi's eyes and he continued reading his book. I smiled and got to work.

I worked through more seals- the coolest part about this seal is that the further you work the harder it gets. This is also the most annoying thing— but it's good because it allows my skills to build as I work.

After about 6 layers I made a mistake; I scowled as I scrunched it up, putting it off to the side.

I continued as if nothing happened, occasionally stopping for a minute between layers. And after a few hours of working, I decided to head to bed- I say night as I walk to my room, flopping onto my bed.