Screwed

Hayate looks between the two of us nervously-- Zabuza had a shit-eating grin on his face that you could somehow see through his mask, and he was holding his sword threateningly.

I get into a fighting stance, already gathering my chakra to another area in the arena as a plan begins to format in my mind.

Hayate calls for the match to start, and I pull myself away, shunshining-- Zabuza pouncing at where I was supposed to be.

I pull out my Added chain and throw one of my Hiraishin into a small bush before moving out and away.

Zabuza comes at me quickly, swinging his sword down at me with so much force that the floor cracked under me- my arms wavered threateningly.

I wince slightly, bringing my foot up to kick him while aiding my legs and arms with chakra so I don't get smushed.

He blocks roughly, returning with his own roundhouse kick which sends me flying.

Not fond of crashing into walls, I will a wall of earth to rise behind me-- making the outer layer softest and the furthest layer hard enough that I won't crash through.

I land with a soft plump, instantly crouching low to dodge his sword shunshining behind him —sending a sliver of chakra into his mind— while swinging my staff.

He blocks but before he can take a stab at me, I shunshin away- out of his sight- and place a seal on the floor.

I shunshin again and place another seal; I keep up my loop of shunshining and placing seals until he catches me about 15 seconds later-- I was able to place 17 seals, so I wasn't too mad.

I block his oncoming punch, jumping over his low sweep and snapping myself backward mid-air to stop myself from being ripped in half.

As I'm falling I shoot a beam of wood at his face-- which catches him so off guard it actually smacks with a thud.

He blinks and I see his expression become serious.

Chills run up my spine-- I reflectively send chakra to his brain (slightly more than my usual amount, but that's okay).

Not even a second later he's behind me-- I hear the swooshing of his blade, and before I even realize it my hands come up, stopping it as if I were clapping.

I feel something cold between them, and realize what I've done.

I have no time to dwell on it, and instead, I yank as hard as I can. I throw the sword before either of us can fully process what happened.

A foot hits my back, sending me flying.

Mid-air I twist around, throwing my Hiraishin at him, once he's dodged and it's behind him I teleport myself, and my speed makes me crash into him.

I turn around latching onto his back and do the only thing I could think of.

I lean close up to his ear and mutter, "You really are pretty strong. Sorry, pretty and strong. I think I'll be bruised for at least a week. Shouldn't you be nicer to your biggest fan?"

He freezes and I bring my hand up to his neck, smacking it with the aid of chakra. He falls to the floor with me on his back, and I bring my feet out, catching us as I start blinking at the udder stupidity of me.

Hayate stares at me and I stare at him, unblinking with my eyes wide.

He clears his throat-- half coughing.

"Sakura Haruno, winner."

I blink as the people start screaming and chanting my name.

I look up around the arena, Kakashi was giving me thumbs up, Naruto was jumping around cheering, and Sasuke was giving some small claps- a small proud smile on his face.