Curiosity Killed the Cat

We make it back to the main part of the village by the end of the day, heading over to the Hokage tower— which the council would be waiting.

We enter and they turn towards us, some of their faces lighting up at the sights of Tsunade, "you managed to convince her?" One of the older women asks, her voice wavering.

Jiraiya grins, grabbing Naruto and I and pulling us closer, "they managed to convince her."

I roll my eyes and prepare to leave.

Seeing as she'll be the new Hokage, there's gotta be some sort of process, and I don't really care enough to stick around.

I wave goodbye, muttering that I was off to find Kakashi.

I shunshin after finding him in the hospital.

I poke my head in curiously, he's in a room with some other Jounin-- he looks grumpy, probably doesn't want to be here, and the other Jounin are joking around with one another.

He turns to me, and when he sees me his face lights up, his eye closing in a smile. I wave-- he waves back and motions for me to come in, and all the heads turn to me.

I wave nervously, stepping over to Kakashi.

"Uh, what happened to you?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

He pats the bed, moving carefully and I sit, "I ran into Itachi and Kisame..."

I snort, looking up and meeting his eyes, "What a coincidence, you would never believe what happened during my trip!"

The rest of the people in the room reel, gaping at me.

He blinks at me before sighing and bursting out laughing. I'm confused by his actions, but he shakes his head, "Of course you did... and how did that turn out? Better than my fight I suppose?" He asked as he looked me over for potential damages.

The rest of the Jounin in the room were sending me concerned glances, no longer joking around.

"Ah, no. Remember how I handled Zabuza the first time I saw him..." I trail off at the end, letting him connect the dots. He connects them fairly quick.

A few seconds later he makes a noise that sounds unhuman, smacking my head.

"What the fuck Sakura?" He practically shouts, making me wince.

I rub my head, glaring at him as I shrink into myself, "well it worked!"

"Wait..." Asuma starts slowly narrowing his eyes, "What did you do?" He says, clearly confused-- everyone else in the room seemed to be looking confused as well.

My face starts burning up and I hide behind my hands, squeaking out a small, "nothing!"

Kakashi laughs, "she totally fl-"

I slap my hand over his mouth, sending him a glare- which probably wasn't effective, my face being a whole new shade of pink- which he ignores as he grabs my wrist and pulls it away, finishing his sentence.

"Flirted with Zabuza... I wasn't there for all of it, but when I came back she was leeched onto him- and he was just letting her," he snickered as he recalled.

I duck my head down, ignoring the looks, "How do you think I won the match at the Chunin exams?" I ask mischievously.

"It was the skill in your youth!" Gai answered, making me snort and shake my head.

"Nuh-uh, I made a stupid sex joke," I say.

"You... he's like twice your age?" Kurenai says looking concerned.