Sleepover!

Eventually, Kakashi arrives, and I leave-- heading to Tenzo.

We do our usual training, the goal to sharpen my skills as much as possible- rather than learn something new before the Chunin exams(In 2 days).

As the day ended I crept back into my house, working on more seals and checking my supplies to see if I'd need anything for the Chunin exams.

I decided to get some extra supplies -and I got some more fish to work on healing.

I hadn't practiced healing specifically in a while, other than some light practice after training, and I had no doubts that I could heal if needed, but I want to be able to do it easier, and faster.

So I worked on healing and tried to work it out logically-- it was a nice time, I stopped when Kakashi made me eat.

The next few days flew by and I stood in front of the mirror fresh out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me.

I noticed that I now had muscles- something I'd never had before- and they suited me. I shake my head and jump into my clothes, checking my bags.

The sleepover would be soon-- yes, Naruto still lives in the red-light district. We -Kakashi and I- decided that we'd wait until after Chunin exams to do anything, so that way it makes things less headachy, and we also had a short discussion with Naruto -who started tearing up- where he agreed to move.

I walk to the door putting my shoes on, "Bye Kakashi-Sensei," I waved as I walked out.

"Bye Sakura-Chan, have fun-- and don't be afraid to smack them if they begin being a little too much." He thought for a moment, "better yet, come get me."

I snorted at his comment muttering out 'yeah yeah'.

Sasuke doesn't care enough to "try anything", and Naruto is too much of a sweety pie.

I walked towards Naruto's apartment, and halfway there I realize that Sasuke probably does not know where it is, and Naruto probably won't even realize that Sasuke is unaware.

I sigh, and decide to just shunshin to make life easier.

"Sasuke, you there?" I say as I bang on the door, which flies open after a few knocks.

"Hn," he nods, and steps out of the house- closing and locking the door.

"Here," I offer my arm out to him, "just take it and we can shunshin-- Uh- we can walk though, if you'd prefer..."

He thinks about it for a moment, and then grabs my arm. I smile and shunshin us outside of Naruto's house.

I knock as Sasuke looks around, blinking in confusion-- probably recognizing and wondering why we were in the red-light district. Naruto opens the door though, and before any questions could be asked we head inside.

I take a look around the house, smiling when it was clean- I was going to help him clean more, but it seems like he is a clean person, and that he just needed to know how to clean.

"Okay, so I've got some games, should we do that first?!" Naruto's voice held excitement to it, and his eyes shined with childlike wonder.

I nod, grinning and he smiles and makes us sit at the table, leaving to grab a game-- which he comes back with in less than a minute.

"So I have these cards, you can play a ton of games with them..." He trails off, holding the cards up.

Ah, those are the cards like dad used to have.

Yeah, we should play spoons-- I love that game too much.

"Do you know how to play spoons?" I asked, they both shook their head no, but asked me to explain it.