✬ 𝙴𝙿 8 ✬

Warning: As always, there is a new character, so the story has some twists to it: planning, almost an accident or dead person, thinking ahead, finding, and helping.

You won't believe what I thought I'd done. I thought I posted this chapter because it's not finished, and seeing the views, I quickly unpublished it. It turns out it's my other book, haha.

Quick Note if you see this symbol (⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆) it means flashback.

Happy reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Here's for today, Maneki; you really are a lucky lad!"

'At least, I earned today, and now I know why they called me that.'

"Don't forget, same time tomorrow, keep safe."

Waving farewell at yeonhui as it was about time to go home and start to think about the plan, what more you need someone who knows how to manage a business, you can asks Sinu for it, but you doubt he'll gave you a clear instruction, you did asks yeonhui and she only said to you that you need to always smile at the customer.

You can search it on the net, but it's still different from a person's perspective, thinking of a person who will help you and will willingly help you without a return, or if there is one, that person won't ask for more than what you own.

You can try and ask the two money maniacs, but you doubt they will notice you, and you don't want to interact with them either, Eugen, heck no.

DG, yeah, try to pass those fangirls first, but at the same time, DG would just ignore you if you don't know how to sing.

'Hmm... what about Charles? possible as of this time his- never mind' remembering how Eugene is also there.

Now that you think about it, not only are you planning this business, but you also planned to start ahead of Eugene, thinking it would help you a lot by earning more money than him. What's more, not only do you plan to avoid Eugene, which you are still doing, but in the future you will join the others in defeating him by playing as an extra, which he won't see coming.

At the thought of him, you can't help but wonder as to why his not showing not that your complaining but after gaining the OP abilities and Corol side effect.

You notice that you've never seen Eugene even once, and you hope it stays that way, as you don't want to face him just yet and ruin the plan. As they say, be a seed first, because they will only notice your appearance once the seed blooms.

Signing in frustration that you can't think of one, you then deadpanly remember that they aren't the only ones who know how to run a business and that you can hire a businessman to assist you instead.

Furthermore, with the exception of Gun, 70% of them are earning money illegally. which you do not intend to do because it may backfire on you.

But the thing about lookism is that when you hire someone in a certain case, there's a 70 percent chance that they will steal from you, and in this world of lookism, they will laugh at you for starting a business at the age of 15.

What's more, if they see you have that kind of money because you need some to start one, they'll manipulate you for it, taking the money for themselves, but bad luck to them because you'll know all the possible outcomes.

'I mean, I could hire one and see what the outcome is; if it's bad... then there's no choice but to choose among the business-minded characters, except for Eugene.'