🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #2🎄

Another Christmas special!

Want some free kisses from the person you like? then simply drag them toward the door where the mistletoe is hanging.

Wonder whose POV would this be? read to find out and Advance Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy Update Day!

__________________________

"Ahh... we don't need so much decoration."

"Nah, I think it's just right."

You can only sigh and chuckle at the same time. Christmas is just around the corner, and here you are at Sally's building helping the guys set up the décor for the upcoming Christmas.

Because your task is to assist Warren and Eli, Max and Derek went out to get some drinks and small snacks for later, while Heather and Sally are cooking in the other room.

Though you volunteer to handle that task, knowing you're good at cooking, they already had a plan in place, and you can only accept it.

But you've got to say, maybe this is an opportunity to take a break from cooking for once.

"We're back; oh, this place has become more lively," Max exclaimed, smiling as he looked around the place.

"Good timing, you two. We need your help to move the pot outside." Sally called the two, and when you were about to help, Warren called you, asking for you to fetch the other decoration from the next room.

Even though the ceiling is already full of it, you did what he asked. Unknown to you, after you went around the back, the others were putting some mistletoe at the top of the door.

"You do know that F/N won't fall for that, right?" Sally said, sweating at the guys' snickering expression, only to sigh when they hushed.

"It's a great plan, but... whom would she kiss?"

Hearing this from Heather, they began to sweat as this thought didn't acquire them, glancing at each other, hoping one would volunteer, or rather, one would point out and vote for that person.

But as they're busy thinking about this, Eli, who was standing under the said mistletoe, is confused as to why they put it at the door and not on the Christmas tree.

Thinking the guys are too excited and have misplaced it, Eli, being the good person he is, quickly snatches it, wanting to hang it at the tree, but he didn't get to continue when he saw you return holding a rather heavy box.

"Do you need help?"

"Sure, thank you."

Eli slides the mistletoe on top of the box, grabs it, and puts it on the ground. For some reason, the atmosphere becomes quieter. When you saw this, you asked if everyone was okay.

"Why didn't you two kiss?"

"Excuse me?" You inquire once more, but this time you are perplexed by Max's query.

"Ah, guys, I think I know why." Derek then pointed at the door that the previous mistletoe was placed on; instead of seeing a brand new, sparkling mistletoe, now it's gone. At this discovery, they couldn't help but glance at each other, and one screamed.