✬ 𝙴𝙿 22 ✬

There's no warning for today.

And I will post Goo's POV next episode, as today I focus on Vin, Duke, and Jay.

But, of course, you know that if a new character appears, that means a new mystery that I let the reader solve because I want to torture the reader. (You)

new symbol or note to be aware of, when you see this: Hi, how's your day? See that underline? It means that person is speaking on the phone or texting.

Happy late reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You're not really fucked up; even though he saw you and you ran off without thinking as instinct took over, giving him motivation, you can still wish for it to be fixed.

But why didn't you? Well, let's say that before you wished, you saw the future outcome, so instead of meeting Samuel at the restaurant, you chose this instead, knowing Eli's have self-control.

You can still fix it, thanks to the faded hair color and not wearing colored contact lenses. Eli won't know it's you if you change the color of your hair, and he doesn't know what color your contact lenses are, as you and Eli never interact or come face to face with each other.

Except that time, you're not wearing your disguise, so it would be easy peasy, but at the same time, it would be difficult, as Eli knows that you're also attending JHS.

In short, he never saw your disguise, so if you wear it to school, he won't notice you yet.

For now, you will focus on what's in front of you, even though you can't wish that it would never happen with your face-to-face with Eli, but you can wish for him to get distracted so you can get away, and the side effect is good enough, as you're just helping Daniel's mother arrange the surprise birthday party.

You and Daniel's mom didn't talk much; it was mostly her telling you all about how she's proud of Daniel and her story; at one point, she told you her secret and said you needed to hide it from Daniel.

The secret how she's working as a waitress then doing some sideline taking some cardboards boxes, you can't help but ask her why she's telling you this.

"I have that feeling that I can trust my secret to this person, and I thank you for taking care of Danny; you know he keeps talking about you."

"I hope it's all good," you jokingly said.

Daniel's birthday passed by briefly as Daniel's mom needed to go back and you two still had some afternoon classes, but you got to say that with just you three celebrating his birthday, it reminded you of both your parents.

It was fun and memorable, and you loved how their eyes lit up after taking a bite of the cake you baked, complimenting you on how the cake would be their favorite from now on.

"Sorry that I wasn't at the party; I have some business to attend," Daniel said, making up some excuses, but in reality his second body was hiding in the closet.

It's a good thing that you and his mom didn't look through the closet.

"Don't apologize to me; apologize to Daniel."