✬ 𝙴𝙿 38 ✬

TW: bullying, exhaustion, tiring, surprise! Hahaha

Note: I kind of went away without notifying the readers. My excuses this time are very simple. I went to my cousin's birthday and lost motivation because my source of writing is at home and I'm at another place, which was pretty far.

Also starting now. I will put a meme and only a serious cover if there's anything serious. Hehe. Anyway!

Happy reading!! This is a long chapter!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"He's here again! That fucker!" Gyeoul screamed, irritated, as Baek was at the restaurant again. Just seeing his face ruined her day.

Another day, another dollar to earn. As well as getting annoyed at Baek for still trying to get you to join his, oh, so-called restaurant. The two siblings did ask what you did to get his attention, as he rarely bats an eye at anyone. You told them how you made sushi that he would never forget.

"Still, I like to watch him act like a fucking lost dog."

As Gyeoul is busy snickering and throwing some insults, her brother on the side has his attention set on a certain girl who was busy looking at the paperwork, calculating how much they earn that month as well as the stocks.

"We earn another 0.1 percent." Wang shared.

"Really? Huh. I think I might skip a few pages. " You muttered about rechecking the papers as well as signing some important documents.

Actually, he didn't put that on purpose; he wanted to start a conversation, but he isn't good at making a topic, unlike his little sister. So each time you visited, he did that.

'Really?'

'Shut up.' Wang could only cough as Gyeoul gave him the look.

"I'll recheck it later. Just send us the files, and if anything new or unexpected happens, let us know."

"Wait, you're leaving? Can you stay for a bit? It's been so long since we hung out!" Gyeoul whined, stopping you from leaving.

"We hung out last week, and I still need to visit the fourth and fifth."

"But why? Can Ten just handle all the paperwork? like he always does?"

She pouted when you declined her again. It's your job to do it rather than give it to Ten again. It only means you have literally neglected some of your work. As a CEO and the person who established Eko along with the Demi-God, it is your job to visit each branch at least once a week or so. To get updated or handle all the new information.

"Then can I visit your apartment tonight?" A sleepover!"

"No."

"Please!!"

Gyeoul's whining suddenly stopped when she saw you smiling. She knew what it meant. When was the last time you did that? Oh, right. It happened when she tried to go to your apartment and didn't follow your order of not going. Her payment was deducted. She hated that part.

"At least visit us more often!"

"I'll try okay. This year has been a very busy year for us, and you two should take it easy as well. I'll see you next week."