🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #3🎄

Eyy! I wanted everyone to have a special day, so I uploaded this to bring them joy! woohoo!!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

__________________________

Every Christmas, people receive a gift from their loved ones, a paycheck, or an average grade, but the MC she received that day was something she didn't expect and didn't contribute to.

So, why is she having some eye competition with the two strongest people in Lookism?

"Well, well, isn't this a wonderful gift~"

"Agree~ now I know why Noona has to hide it from us, knowing we couldn't wait until Christmas."

"Though you almost gave us a heart attack, you will fix that, right~?"

Early that day, before the time struck twelve announcing that Christmas is here and making everyone excited, happy, and Joyful!

Here you are picking out a gift to give to your family and friends. You thought it would be a peaceful day surfing the market and going home to wrap it in gifts, then later giving them to the person you cherish.

Simply as that, but That will not be the case because someone decided to tag along on your gift-giving day, and this person is annoying to the point of death.

Asking you what gift you will give to him and how excited he was.

Then he asked what you wanted while glaring at the store owner, who was suggesting some perfect gifts from him but didn't continue, as he wanted to hear it from your heart.

Cheesy right? And we know whom you are referring to.

"Aren't you going to collect the kids' cookies and milk and give them some gifts?" You said this while sighing and rolling your eyes, apologizing to the store owner.

"Oh, you mean collecting their debts and beating them?"

"Sometimes you are so blunt, wait. Correction. You don't have a sense of shame," you said, as Goo paraphrased your speech earlier, and thus the store owner was now trembling.

Apologizing, you pushed Goo away from the said store, and as you two were far apart, you left him to go to another store. But knowing Goo, he would laugh it out and continue following you.

Which was the case.

"Don't you have something better to do than follow me all day?" You grumbled, glancing at Goo, who only chuckled.

"Come on, Noona~ what is my gift?"

"You don't have any."

"That's a lie; clearly you can't forget about your honey?"

"I think my future husband."

"Wait really?" Goo exclaimed happily, as he thought you had referred it to him only to frown in annoyance.